mod

I do

But probably in not the way you are meaning

I'm talking wild lurve

Original Poster

andywedge;7216462

I doBut probably in not the way you are meaningI'm talking wild lurve

lol dirty devil:p

she makes me cringe, i dunno maybe her voice? shes pretty though but sometimes needs to shut up :roll:

I don't see it tbf :whistling:

http://i50.tinypic.com/whzott.jpg

mod

cw9652;7216500

I don't see it tbf :whistling:

That photo was taken in my front room ;-)

andywedge;7216507

Cheryl Wedge :? :? :?

mod

cw9652;7216513

Cheryl Wedge :? :? :?

No, some bloke called Ashley was playing away (again) in Spain and she popped round for a cuppa and a chat. And Mrs W was away and well, you know how one thing leads to another. I said "One lump or two?" she smiled at me and purred "One" - well I tried to resist but....

andywedge;7216570

No, some bloke called Ashley was playing away (again) in Spain and she … No, some bloke called Ashley was playing away (again) in Spain and she popped round for a cuppa and a chat. And Mrs W was away and well, you know how one thing leads to another. I said "One lump or two?" she smiled at me and purred "One" - well I tried to resist but....

"One lump or two?" - That is my line!!! :x :? :whistling:

She makes me spu

face all over the tv at the mo, adverts, hair products, she goin the way of Posh Beckham, pretty soon no one will want to see her at all and hear her even less..

To much exposure in the public eye can be very bad in such a short space of time...;-)

common chav

I lover her but that loreal advert is awful ...

Come on girls you know we're worth it - In chav geordie trying to be posh but im not accent!

Cheryl Cole deserves a place in my bed(room).

andywedge;7216507

Nice.
I also have one that I took in my kitchen -

http://www.themusicmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cheryl-cole.jpg

crazylegs;7216695

She makes me spuface all over the tv at the mo, adverts, hair products, … She makes me spuface all over the tv at the mo, adverts, hair products, she goin the way of Posh Beckham, pretty soon no one will want to see her at all and hear her even less..To much exposure in the public eye can be very bad in such a short space of time...;-)

She makes me want to do many things, but being sick is not one of them ;-)

Only minor complaint is that tattoo she's got round her thigh, but I suppose I could put up with it.... :whistling:

civms47;7218138

Only minor complaint is that tattoo she's got round her thigh, but I … Only minor complaint is that tattoo she's got round her thigh, but I suppose I could put up with it.... :whistling:

Well you wouldn't see it anyway unless you can see out of your ear ;-)

Anyway, what does it say? 'Ash'? That's all that would fit round her thigh. She's got legs like a stick insect.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. water bill45
    2. fifa11
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18386808
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …5998

See more discussions