Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Wet
29 Comments
Wet
Extra hard
cmdr_elito9 m ago

You can check it out here: …You can check it out here: http://www.dwi.gov.uk/consumers/advice-leaflets/hardness_map.pdf

Very hard.
Why do you want to know? Stupid question.
mrty28 m ago

Look back through ops previous posts... this is no less solid than them …Look back through ops previous posts... this is no less solid than them How often do you change your bed linen? for example.

Why is the sky blue
mrty28 m ago

Look back through ops previous posts... this is no less solid than them …Look back through ops previous posts... this is no less solid than them How often do you change your bed linen? for example.

Must be a little simple judging by the intelligent questions
chocci14 m ago

Must be a little simple judging by the intelligent questions

Very simple.
cmdr_elito15 m ago

Why is the sky blue

How do you know the sky is sad?
chocci49 m ago

Why do you want to know? Stupid question.

Why do people post questions?
mrty2 m ago

How do you know the sky is sad?

Why does the ocean roar? Because the crabs keep biting it’s bottom.....
Rock solid
AW00798 m ago

Why do people post letters? (we can keep this up all day)
Super soft.
AW00791 h, 28 m ago

Because they are after an answer. Generally, because it's a hard question and they need answers for a reason. Then there are simple questions that people post because they have nothing in their life to fill their time more productively so try to fill the void with inane meaningless questions. Mumsnet might be a more suitable forum for you

HTH
Splendid
chocci42 m ago

Because they are after an answer. Generally, because it's a hard question …Because they are after an answer. Generally, because it's a hard question and they need answers for a reason. Then there are simple questions that people post because they have nothing in their life to fill their time more productively so try to fill the void with inane meaningless questions. Mumsnet might be a more suitable forum for youHTH

I don't think Mumsnet is suitable for him. Read this topic from Mumsnet (NSFW) I say again NSFW. I hate to imagine the questions he will be asking.... Mumsnet (NSFW - you have been warned)
hard when frozen
I'm not sure. It's watery, if that helps?
Somewhere between hard and soft.

Semi water maybe?
33705424-63Sb5.jpg

Oh, go on then, I'll bite...

_Whatever_27th Apr

Wet

Wet or wetness is an adjective to describe the experience when touching water, but water is not wet until contact is made with it.

cmdr_elito27th Apr

Why is the sky blue

When the white light from our sun hits The Earth's atmosphere it is scattered into (in order of wavelength; shortest to longest) blue, green, yellow, orange, & red visible light molecules.

As blue light molecules have a shorter wavelength they will be scattered further than the other visible light molecules.

When sunlight is overhead, the sky is, therefore, seen as blue as the blue air molecules have a greater spread compared to the other visible light molecules.

When sunlight is seen at the horizon, the visible light molecules need to travel through more air to reach your viewpoint, & the increased dissipation through more air, & reflection off the ground, results in a lighter blue, or even white, sky.

A sunset is red/orange (or less blue) because, again, the blue light has been scattered further due to the increased travel through more of the atmosphere, so the visible light with longer wavelengths (that do not travel as far as the blue visible light) have greater domination.
fanpages14 m ago

[Image] Oh, go on then, I'll bite...Wet or wetness is an adjective to …[Image] Oh, go on then, I'll bite...Wet or wetness is an adjective to describe the experience when touching water, but water is not wet until contact is made with it.When the white light from our sun hits The Earth's atmosphere it is scattered into (in order of wavelength; shortest to longest) blue, green, yellow, orange, & red visible light molecules.As blue light molecules have a shorter wavelength they will be scattered further than the other visible light molecules.When sunlight is overhead, the sky is, therefore, seen as blue as the blue air molecules have a greater spread compared to the other visible light molecules.When sunlight is seen at the horizon, the visible light molecules need to travel through more air to reach your viewpoint, & the increased dissipation through more air, & reflection off the ground, results in a lighter blue, or even white, sky.A sunset is red/orange (or less blue) because, again, the blue light has been scattered further due to the increased travel through more of the atmosphere, so the visible light with longer wavelengths (that do not travel as far as the blue visible light) have greater domination.

Love it
chocci5 h, 6 m ago

Because they are after an answer. Generally, because it's a hard question …Because they are after an answer. Generally, because it's a hard question and they need answers for a reason. Then there are simple questions that people post because they have nothing in their life to fill their time more productively so try to fill the void with inane meaningless questions. Mumsnet might be a more suitable forum for youHTH

Or yourself.
Rock hard...
Filtered for taste and impurities.
Oneday7727th Apr

Well my water is Scottish. Going by Stereotype it'll be very hard, have a …Well my water is Scottish. Going by Stereotype it'll be very hard, have a ginger tinge and goes commando.Fortunately in reality it is soft, like a typical southern Jessie.

People wouldn't be able to tell it was soft if you didn't wear a kilt skirt.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants