Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Your thoughts

Posted 27th Jul
This is what happened during lockdown.
Friend sent these two clips to me during lock down.
CCTV.
youtube.com/wat…ai4
On the same day friend posted this on nextdoor website to get help and someone sent him this clip. you have to watch whole video. Police can not take this case further without registration number.
youtube.com/wat…c94

Friend who works for NHS is without car and now walks to work till he gets another car.

Can anyone see registration number?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
I thought you were just looking to read our mind but failed, hence the title
My thoughts; 1. what are they sending & where are they sending it? 2. I wish I’d had this level of fun during lockdown. 3. I wish I had some friends
Also, my neighbour has car just like that & I don’t like him. Shall I PM his registration?
Bunch of joy riders on 2nd clip , why have you posted that? It’s irrelevant

Might not be same car
it has been deleted. i checked driver's and passager's clothes and one of the number on reg plate. all these happened on same day and same area so assumed it has to be them.
Only suggestion is to walk up that road and see if there are any better positioned CCTV. From the video it's hard to see a reg. If it's the same people it's a massive shame that someone who is meant to be an influencer (700k+ followings) is doing this.

Instagram stories are only up for 24 hours, so may of been removed by the platform.
Edited by: "kos1c" 27th Jul
kos1c27/07/2020 10:03

[...] If it's the same people it's a massive shame that someone who is …[...] If it's the same people it's a massive shame that someone who is meant to be an influencer (700k+ followings) is doing this. [...]

You must be joking with this generalization . Some of them are the biggest human trash humanity will ever see.
Edited by: "TobyZ" 27th Jul
Misslovely27/07/2020 09:38

Bunch of joy riders on 2nd clip , why have you posted that? It’s i …Bunch of joy riders on 2nd clip , why have you posted that? It’s irrelevant Might not be same car

Seriously?

They're both dark green Land Rover defenders with aluminium plates on the wings, so not a common car, and the scrotes in the second clip specifically talk about ramming other cars.
Just a thought, try sharing this over a few local Facebook groups (to that area) , you may get some info back of who else saw the event take place.
Edited by: "kos1c" 27th Jul
Sorry OP, even if you do find a shot with the full number plate I doubt it will help.

From looking at the 2nd video the front number plate is on the dash in front of the driver and you can see it reflected in the window. The first part of the number plate is either F713 or E713. Googling these plus "land rover" brings up this link cazana.com/uk/…EAO which is clearly not the same Land Rover (main difference is it's a LWB RHD model, the scumbag one is a SWB LHD). My guess is they had fake plates made up before they went on their little day out.

Incidentally you can just about make out what could easily be a number plate in the same position in the first video making it even more likely it's the same car, add to that it's wet in both video I'd say chances are high this all happened on the same day.

Pretty bad if the police won't investigate further based on this, there really can't be that many dark green, LHD SWB Land Rovers Defenders on the road.
i thought people will make silly comments so try to delete this thread but it did not work. Car is write off and with insurance company.
I can't get my head around this. In the "off-roading" clip, we can see at 0:35 that it appears to be left hand drive (steering wheel visible) yet at 0:36 it cuts to someone changing gear with their left hand and you can see foot controls being operated, so clearly a right-hand drive vehicle. Then it cuts back again. You can also see a green plastic milk bottle top in the dash recess. This appears to be on the drivers left. Also, the camera footage also appears to be taken from the left-hand side - unless the driver was trying to drive and take the footage.

Therefore, I suspect it is a right-hand drive vehicle and the driver in the first "shunting" clip does appear (to me) to be on the right. Why would someone reverse or flip the footage?
john_smithEkj27/07/2020 14:09

i thought people will make silly comments so try to delete this thread but …i thought people will make silly comments so try to delete this thread but it did not work. Car is write off and with insurance company.

Curious? Why did you post it here then? You have to expect a few 'wild' comments posting on a discussion forum? You also signed up specifically to post this on a "shopping" website forum?
spoo27/07/2020 12:08

Sorry OP, even if you do find a shot with the full number plate I doubt it …Sorry OP, even if you do find a shot with the full number plate I doubt it will help.From looking at the 2nd video the front number plate is on the dash in front of the driver and you can see it reflected in the window. The first part of the number plate is either F713 or E713. Googling these plus "land rover" brings up this link https://cazana.com/uk/car/F713EAO which is clearly not the same Land Rover (main difference is it's a LWB RHD model, the scumbag one is a SWB LHD). My guess is they had fake plates made up before they went on their little day out.Incidentally you can just about make out what could easily be a number plate in the same position in the first video making it even more likely it's the same car, add to that it's wet in both video I'd say chances are high this all happened on the same day.Pretty bad if the police won't investigate further based on this, there really can't be that many dark green, LHD SWB Land Rovers Defenders on the road.

I think you may be spot on as I kept looking at that plate reflection and convinced myself that it ended in AO. As to the hand of drive - see my above comment. I think it is a standard RHD model but; for whatever reason; the vid flips at one point.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants