Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Sharknado
Sharknado 2
Sharknado 3
57 Comments

Yojimbo

Yeah its not letting me add more to that post the cursor wont appear.

Number 2

Withnail and I

Number 3
Aliens

I hate this new site

Ahem lets try that again

No 1 Ip Man

No 2 The Shawshank Redemption

No 3 Calamity Jane

Edited by: "summerof76" 7th Oct 2017

Swingers

Alien

Blade Runner

Original Poster

Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 0 m ago

I hate this new siteAhem lets try that again[Video]

I've never "got" that film. Aliens is quality.

RedLozzer13 m ago

I have never heard of this.

Its the original version of a fist full of dollars

Last of the mohicans

Shawshank Redemption

Ronin

Commando (for ultimate cheesy 1 liners and the fact i loved Arnie as a kid) seen it possibly 500 times.

Shawshank Redemption

Man on Fire - Favourite actor!

deeky1 h, 1 m ago

For God's sake

Whats wrong with Ip Man Ip Man is mainly worth watching for the flawless fight choreography by Sammo Hung. It's creative and entertaining, and executed well by Donnie Yen playing Master Ip Man, as well as all the actors and martial artists he fights over the course of the film.

summerof7616 m ago

Whats wrong with Ip Man Ip Man is mainly worth watching for the …Whats wrong with Ip Man Ip Man is mainly worth watching for the flawless fight choreography by Sammo Hung. It's creative and entertaining, and executed well by Donnie Yen playing Master Ip Man, as well as all the actors and martial artists he fights over the course of the film.

Ridiculous films.

32204107-hkSL3.jpg

deeky10 m ago

Ridiculous films.

Lets see your top 3

Sharknado
Sharknado 2
Sharknado 3

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Shawshank Redemption

And, just to be different even though it is bloody fantastic and should at least get nominated for an Oscar (will very likely not win due to the impending yearly Oscar bait tripe like eg La La Land, Moonlight, the Artist etc) - Logan

.. wait what was the question again

fanpages1 m ago

The Top three from my previous Top 10 (DVD) list, I suppose..."Enter The …The Top three from my previous Top 10 (DVD) list, I suppose..."Enter The Dragon" (1973)"The Elephant Man" (1980)"The Wolf Man" (1941)PS. "inb4" deeky...[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/14690795 ]

Elephant Man?
Oh...

The Ten Commandments 1956

The Wanderers 1979

The Warriors 1979

also have to sneak in the Popsicle Series of films around 1978

mad5697976 m ago

The Ten Commandments 1956The Wanderers 1979The Warriors 1979also have to …The Ten Commandments 1956The Wanderers 1979The Warriors 1979also have to sneak in the Popsicle Series of films around 1978

Including Porky's (with Miss Honeywell aka Lassie)
Edited by: "philphil61" 7th Oct 2017

Rogue One
Aliens
Empire Strikes Back

philphil614 m ago

Including Porky's (with Miss Honeywell aka Lassie)

porky's was good but imo the popsicle films were alot better and superb sound tracks

Best Trek movie, I can watch this movie over and over.. (in fact im watching it rigth now lol)

In hindsight and as an adult Empire is the better movie, but 'A New Hope' is where it began and as a young boy it was at the time my favourite movie..

Humor and Blasphemy in one go
Edited by: "haritori" 7th Oct 2017

32204783-CmkUP.jpg

32204783-Moqop.jpg
32204783-Qk8oV.jpg
32204783-EHPXJ.jpg

Drop dead Fred
Bedtime stories
Deuce Bigalow

Cheesy and a bit childish but they can make me laugh my behind off even on crappy days.

Guest house paradisio
Dodgeball
Highlander

haritori35 m ago

[Video] Best Trek movie, I can watch this movie over and over.. (in fact …[Video] Best Trek movie, I can watch this movie over and over.. (in fact im watching it rigth now lol)[Video] In hindsight and as an adult Empire is the better movie, but 'A New Hope' is where it began and as a young boy it was at the time my favourite movie..[Video] Humor and Blasphemy in one go

This scene alone almost gets it into my top 3

1: Aliens
2: The Empire Strikes Back
3: Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade

The Princess Bride
Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind
Leon
(and Aliens and Back to the Future)

Can't pick three... can't even think of three. But Hell or High Water from last year was very good. Wind River is good too, written and directed by the same guy that wrote the other one. Both are neo-westerns.
Edited by: "bo0td" 8th Oct 2017

Fargo
Reservoir dogs
The green mile

Back to the Future
Alien
Inception

32206089-IpOwx.jpg

32206089-RjMUR.jpg

32206089-ML82u.jpg

Hard to reduce down to 3, but thinking about films I can watch (and have watched) over and over again:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy (I count them as one movie!)
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions