2. Bohemian Rhapsedy - Queen
    3. Baba O'riley - The Who
    4. Why does it always rain on me -Travis
    5. More than words - Extreme

6. Rain, Park & other things - Cowsills
    7. All along the watchtower - Jimi Hendrix

Oh an some JET songs too
    LOL sorry

What are yours -- reason im asking is i got a lot of an itunes voucher to use and i cant seem to find any music that i like that i havent already got

Should be a good topic too

85 Comments

Banned

too hard to think of a top 5 but i like brimful of asha (norman cook remix)
    money for nothing-dire straits and feeder are good

1. Seven Nation Army - The white stripes.
    2. The Trooper - Iron Maiden.
    3. Supermassive black hole - Muse.
    4. Breathe - Prodigy
    5. Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin
    6. Purple haze - Jimi Hendrix

(sorry I had to do a 6th all from memory, Just some faves, Plenty more!!!)

Original Poster

Iom-RF

1. Seven Nation Army - The white stripes.2. The Trooper - Iron Maiden.3. … 1. Seven Nation Army - The white stripes.2. The Trooper - Iron Maiden.3. Supermassive black hole - Muse.4. Breathe - Prodigy5. Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin 6. Purple haze - Jimi Hendrix (sorry I had to do a 6th all from memory, Just some faves, Plenty more!!!)

wtf number 1 white stripes - its just the same beat over and over and over -

I agree with 2,3,5,6 but no 1+4

Dream Catch Me - Newton Faulkner
    Razorlight - I Can't Stop This Feeling...
    RHCP - Can't Stop
    Foo Fighters - Best Of You
    Killers - Read My Mind

Banned

dandoc2

wtf number 1 white stripes - its just the same beat over and over and … wtf number 1 white stripes - its just the same beat over and over and over - I agree with 2,3,5,6 but no 1+4

Well, there you go, just proved music is a very personal thing.

Original Poster

JDeal

Well, there you go, just proved music is a very personal thing.

hmmm you wont wanna read my comments then

n1ck09

Dream Catch Me - Newton FaulknerRazorlight - I Can't Stop This … Dream Catch Me - Newton FaulknerRazorlight - I Can't Stop This Feeling...RHCP - Can't StopFoo Fighters - Best Of YouKillers - Read My Mind

dream catch me and the foo fighters i love ---but razorlight tut tut and read my mind killers - thats song makes me wanna cut my wrists and so outta tune

dandoc2

wtf number 1 white stripes - its just the same beat over and over and … wtf number 1 white stripes - its just the same beat over and over and over - I agree with 2,3,5,6 but no 1+4

It wasn't really a number one it was what came into my head first, So it got typed first.

Anyway, You didn't ask for me to agree with your music taste, You asked me my top 5! :giggle:

Banned

Quick! Someone stick a "Read my mind" by Killers cd on in a thread. Entice dandoc2 in with the title 'Free land - you too could build your own home'.

Original Poster

Iom-RF

It wasn't really a number one it was what came into my head first, So it … It wasn't really a number one it was what came into my head first, So it got typed first.Anyway, You didn't ask for me to agree with your music taste, You asked me my top 5! :giggle:

fair enough were all diff i suppose

JDeal

Quick! Someone stick a "Read my mind" by Killers cd on in a thread. … Quick! Someone stick a "Read my mind" by Killers cd on in a thread. Entice dandoc2 in with the title 'Free land - you too could build your own home'.

ha ha

Queen is always brilliant. The Show Must go on, Kinda Magic, KILLER QUEEN, Don't Stop Me Now, Fat Bottomed Girls etc.

Meatloaf... don't normally like him but I quite like I will do anything for love.

Razorlight - America. Top song.

Travis - Driftwood, Sing, Rian on Me

U2 - Stuck in a Moment, Windows in the Skies

Robbie - Man for All Seasons (Johnny English theme - it's great)

ABBA - Does your mother know? Take a chance. The winner takes it all.

Stuck in the middle with you.

Keane - Everybody's changing.

That's all old stuff. I like new stuff too but with new stuff it's always "I like that song" then after a few months I don't. These are the classics that live forever and I can't put them into an order. lol.

We've had "what's your favourite song?" threads before but they're always good fun.

Regular John - Queens of the Stone Age
    London Calling - The Clash
    Down in the Tube Station at Midnight - The Jam
    Everlong - Foo Fighters
    Televators - Mars Volta

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2

Queen is always brilliant. The Show Must go on, Kinda Magic, KILLER … Queen is always brilliant. The Show Must go on, Kinda Magic, KILLER QUEEN, Don't Stop Me Now, Fat Bottomed Girls etc.Meatloaf... don't normally like him but I quite like I will do anything for love.Razorlight - America. Top song.Travis - Driftwood, Sing, Rian on MeU2 - Stuck in a Moment, Windows in the SkiesRobbie - Man for All Seasons (Johnny English theme - it's great)ABBA - Does your mother know? Take a chance. The winner takes it all.Stuck in the middle with you.Keane - Everybody's changing.That's all old stuff. I like new stuff too but with new stuff it's always "I like that song" then after a few months I don't. These are the classics that live forever and I can't put them into an order. lol.We've had "what's your favourite song?" threads before but they're always good fun.

besides the razorlight youve got a gr8 taste in music - be proud

duckmagicuk2

Rian on Me

http://th170.photobucket.com/albums/u245/99FireMaking99/th_stupidlookingsmiley.gif

Banned

dandoc2

besides the razorlight youve got a gr8 taste in music - be proud

and abba

Iom-RF

1. Seven Nation Army - The white stripes.2. The Trooper - Iron Maiden.3. … 1. Seven Nation Army - The white stripes.2. The Trooper - Iron Maiden.3. Supermassive black hole - Muse.4. Breathe - Prodigy5. Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin 6. Purple haze - Jimi Hendrix (sorry I had to do a 6th all from memory, Just some faves, Plenty more!!!)

I like your taste. I have more of a top 50. Large taste in music.

Original Poster

hothothot

and abba

abba hmm thats a tricky one

captain sensible-happy talking
    the cheeky girls- cheeky song
    los del rio- macarena
    neil- hole in my shoe
    metallica-enter sandman

jasonrat

los del rio- macarena

http://th94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/anniecatt/th_lmao.gif

Banned

jasonrat

captain sensible-happy talkingthe cheeky girls- cheeky songlos del rio- … captain sensible-happy talkingthe cheeky girls- cheeky songlos del rio- macarenaneil- hole in my shoemetallica-enter sandman

please say your joking about the cheeky girls

http://th47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/WQ1049/smiley/th_mac.gif

Original Poster

jasonrat

captain sensible-happy talkingthe cheeky girls- cheeky songlos del rio- … captain sensible-happy talkingthe cheeky girls- cheeky songlos del rio- macarenaneil- hole in my shoemetallica-enter sandman

phew i thought you had added the crazy frog song

duckmagicuk2

but with new stuff it's always "I like that song" then after a few months … but with new stuff it's always "I like that song" then after a few months I don't.

Agreed!, I used to like the song Crazy (Gnarls Barkley) for example, But it got so overplayed on the radio it drove me nuts!, So its now in the "Thats rubbish and I can't believe I ever liked it" pile! :giggle:

I like Razorlight - America but similar thing, The radio stations are forever playing it!! (Maybe I shouldn't listen to the radio! :giggle: )

emasu

your emotions/smiley faces are so cool.

dandoc2

phew i thought you had added the crazy frog song

well he said 5 didnt want to cheat and a difficult choice

Iom-RF

Agreed!, I used to like the song Crazy (Gnarls Barkley) for example, But … Agreed!, I used to like the song Crazy (Gnarls Barkley) for example, But it got so overplayed on the radio it drove me nuts!, So its now in the "Thats rubbish and I can't believe I ever liked it" pile! :giggle: I like Razorlight - America but similar thing, The radio stations are forever playing it!! (Maybe I shouldn't listen to the radio! :giggle: )

you really need to change radio stations
    today airplay kills tunes now

jamesterror

your emotions/smiley faces are so cool.

http://th167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/tirieleine/smileys/smiley%20death%20party%20dance%20signs/signs/th_thanks.gif

Original Poster

If you wanna listen to 3 new well not new gr8 songs -- youtube

Air Traffic - Empty Space
    Bens Brother- God by another name
    Borne- The Guide

i've got the itunes vouchers too
    its great for playing in the pub
    and can update it when new songs come out
    but always looking for classics

managed to get my fvourite bond song on one of my cds though
    all time high by rita coolridge
    got everything from u2 to pink flloyd
    elvis presley in the ghetto to bruce springsteen

i get music for my moods so always changing

Guns n' Roses - Rocket Queen

Another fave (Well apart from the sexual noises!, You can't play it full volume!, lol!)

Checkout the video on youtube, I won't link here as it has a couple of nudes and as said the sexual noises, Don't want to get into trouble!!)

Original Poster

jasonrat

i've got the itunes vouchers tooits great for playing in the puband can … i've got the itunes vouchers tooits great for playing in the puband can update it when new songs come outbut always looking for classicsmanaged to get my fvourite bond song on one of my cds thoughall time high by rita coolridgegot everything from u2 to pink flloydelvis presley in the ghetto to bruce springsteeni get music for my moods so always changing

yeh my music is by my mood but aerosmith and queen always work for me

when im feeling down i play my dads music - wham - wake me up b4 you go go

lol when i was younger which was like a year ago lol i used to think the song was " wake me up before you make some cocoa" ha ha what an idiot

Original Poster

Also for a kinda T-REX song search lazy gun by jet

youtube.com/wat…ch=

jet are such an underated band - really gr8 music

skip the vid to 3 mins 6 for lazy gun - gurantee you will love it

Oh and anything by Kasabian

As Kasabian are amazing : ]

Iom-RF

Guns n' Roses - Rocket Queen Another fave (Well apart from the sexual … Guns n' Roses - Rocket Queen Another fave (Well apart from the sexual noises!, You can't play it full volume!, lol!)Checkout the video on youtube, I won't link here as it has a couple of nudes and as said the sexual noises, Don't want to get into trouble!!)

Bump as Dandoc2 didn't comment! :shock:

Simply rocks!

Original Poster

freeDUMB

Oh and anything by KasabianAs Kasabian are amazing : ]

yeh but its not really listening music its more fifa background music

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Bump as Dandoc2 didn't comment! :shock: Simply rocks!

live n let die is the best lol - i do find some guns and roses songs overplayed - sweet child for instance i get quite annoyed when i hear it too often

dandoc2

yeh but its not really listening music its more fifa background music

http://th48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/shawty614/th_soccersmiley.gif

Banned

emasu

He'd never make goalkeeper.

dandoc2

live n let die is the best lol - i do find some guns and roses songs … live n let die is the best lol - i do find some guns and roses songs overplayed - sweet child for instance i get quite annoyed when i hear it too often

Rocket Queen is hardly ever played (I haven't heard it on the radio!) and thats one of my faves, Probably no 1!!

[SIZE=2]spice girls - 2 become 1[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Chico - Its chico time[/SIZE]
    Aqua - Barbie Girl
    Mc Hammer - Cant touch this
    Cheeky girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)

tupac -ambitions as a rider

tupac ft snoop dogg - amerikaz most wanted

mims- this is why im hot

eminem- the real slimshady

houston ft chingy - i like that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764307
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions