Your views on euro 2008, who do you thinks going to win?

18 replies
Found 21st Jun 2008
Everyone right your views on the euro2008 so far,and who do you think is going to win it?

1. Misc
  2. UEFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. UEFA
18 Comments

Banned

Holland

Original Poster

I actually want spain to win it, hope they do..fingers crossed

the german. Ballacks running the show

levis24;2357590

because ...........

Banned

levis24;2357590

lol same here bud, i put my free 5pound bet on them

Original Poster

Iv always supported them in euro, i like the way they play football really. David villa & torres, u cant get better than that!

ballack is the ********. personally, i feel that Germany will win it, although i would not like them to, but they just will, subsequently, i would like to see Holland win the tourno!

I've got £10 on Holland for tonights match, but I reckon it's Spains turn this time round

I want Germany, I reckon they will

I think Holland may win it..

Anyone else watch the Croatia game tonight ? Gotta feel sorry for them losing like that..

couple of minutes of ET left, woohoo we scored, can't lose now can we.... yep

holland will be let down by there defence. when they face a quality attack they will let a few in

Germany

Original Poster

Yeah watched it, Amazing game near to the end. I thought croatia had it and then turkeys goal was unbelievable im glad turkey won it, they deserved it for that game!

holland will be let down by there defence. when they face a quality … holland will be let down by there defence. when they face a quality attack they will let a few in

Have to agree on that.

I think the winners will be out of germany or turkey

Italy

Banned

The footballing gods will carry Turkey into to the finals where they will win it.

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]lfc-Spain[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury’s 25% off clothing?11
    2. private number22
    3. Gas Cooker Hose Required67
    4. Whey protien614

See more discussions