Found 28th Sep 2009
What's your best football eleven?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Original Poster

------------------------------------------Akinfeev-----------------------------------------
Alves---------------------------Alex-----------------------Vidic--------------Evra---
-------------------------------------Essien--------Fletcher ---------------------------
------------------------------------------Iniesta-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------Gerrard---------Lampard---------------------------
----------------------------------------------Torres---------------------------------------

No Messi, Kaka or Ronaldo?

And it's horribly biased towards the Premiership, oh, and i've just spotted Fletcher! :giggle:

Buffon, alves, vidic,terry,evra,essien,xavi,ronaldo,kaka,messi, eto'o

Is this modern day? or classic?

Fletcher being in there is a joke - i hope!

------------------------------------------Julio Cesar-----------------------------------------
Alves---------------------------Terry-----------------------Vidic--------------Cole---
---------------------------------------------Senna----------------------------------------
-------------------------------Iniesta------------------Xavi--------------------------------
-----------Ronaldo---------------------------------------------Messi--------------------
----------------------------------------------Villa---------------------------------------

adrian96;6417894

------------------------------------------Akinfeev-----------------------------------------Alves---------------------------Alex-----------------------Vidic--------------Evra----------------------------------------Essien--------Fletcher ---------------------------------------------------------------------Iniesta------------------------------------------------------------------------------Gerrard---------Lampard-------------------------------------------------------------------------Torres---------------------------------------

Alex :?

Fletcher :? :?

------------------------------------------Casillas-----------------------------------------
--Alves----------------Ferdinand-----------------------Vidic---------------Cole---
--------------------------------------Essien------Iniesta -------------------------------
-----------------Messi-------------------Gerrard---------Ronaldo-------------------
----------------------------------------------Torres---------------------------------------

And that's leaving out people like Ribery, Terry, Buffon, Villa, Maicon etc.....

Fletcher, lol.
At least you've kept this thread non serious.

Banned

too hard to make 1 team
you could make easily 3-4 :thumbsup:
and i cant believe carlton cole aint showed up in any yet :w00t: :-D

You can see who the Mancs are in here

-----------------------------Casillas-----------------------------
Alves--------------- Puyol --------------Nesta---------- Evra
--------------------------Xavi ------------- Iniesta ---------------
Ronaldo -----------------------Gerrard------------------Messi
-------------------------------------Torres---------------------------

Flecther?! You've got to be kidding!

Lampard and Alex are debatable too!

Original Poster

m18gfc;6418332

Flecther?! You've got to be kidding!Lampard and Alex are debatable too!

Fletcher works hard, unlike some.:whistling:
Babbabooey;6418173

Fletcher, lol. At least you've kept this thread non serious.

He fights for the ball.

andyat2002;6418097

Is this modern day? or classic?Fletcher being in there is a joke - i … Is this modern day? or classic?Fletcher being in there is a joke - i hope!

Modern.

-----------------------------Casillas-----------------------------
Sergio Ramos--------------- Puyol --------------Chiellini---------- Evra
--------------------------Xavi ------------- Iniesta ---------------
Ronaldo -----------------------Gerrard------------------Messi
-------------------------------------Torres---------------------------

and LMFAO @ Fletcher

Casillas
Alves nesta puyol cole
ronaldo gerrard kaka Messi
Villa Torres

Butcher, Mawer, Uddin, Hoyte, Braham-Barrett, Robson, Davis, Vernazza, Poole, Slabber, Rnkovic

Re Fletcher............ I thought it laughable when 2/3 seasons ago Fletcher was marked as a replacement for the great Roy Keane.... but I am beginning to see it now, and as a holding midfield player, ball winner he probably is becoming one of the worlds best. So... good call adrian96..

-----------------------------Van Dar Sar-----------------------------
Sergio Ramos--------------- Vidic --------------Ferdinand---------- Evra
--------------------------Iniesta -------------Essien ---------------
Gerrard -----------------------Kaka------------------Messi
-------------------------------------Ronaldo---------------------------

Bench:
Cech
Rooney
Giggs
Villa
Xavi
Torres

--------------------------Julio Cesar------------------
Dani Alves------ C.Medtezelder---G,Chiellini---------H.Kleynhans

Ronaldo------Senna--------Iniesta------Simao

Torres------Rooney

Subs
Van der sar
Lucio
Fabregas
Gerrard
Villa

Original Poster

jonb2412;6418893

Re Fletcher............ I thought it laughable when 2/3 seasons ago … Re Fletcher............ I thought it laughable when 2/3 seasons ago Fletcher was marked as a replacement for the great Roy Keane.... but I am beginning to see it now, and as a holding midfield player, ball winner he probably is becoming one of the worlds best. So... good call adrian96..

+rep

I agree with some peoples comments towards Fletcher. He's really beginning to shine now, couple more seasons and he will be a class player - wouldn't rate him above the likes of Ronaldo, Messi and Kaka yet though.

Meadsy4742;6420931

I agree with some peoples comments towards Fletcher. He's really … I agree with some peoples comments towards Fletcher. He's really beginning to shine now, couple more seasons and he will be a class player - wouldn't rate him above the likes of Ronaldo, Messi and Kaka yet though.

To be world class I'd say you've got to be amongst the top 3/4 players in the world in your position.

Would you say Fletcher is better than (or ever will be better than)

Senna
Essien
Mascherano
Gattuso
Toure
Cambiasso

Speroni

Clyne Fonte Mccarthy Hill

Moses Danns Derry Ambrose

Scannell N'Daiye

PALACE WILL RULE THE WORLD

----------------------Julio Cesar-----------------------------
Daniel Alves--------Nemanja Vidic--------Georgio Chiellini----------Patrice Evra

Cristiano Ronaldo -----Ricardo Kaka---Xavi Hernandez------------Lionel Messi

--------------------Luis Fabiano----David Villa---------------------------

;-)

Casillas

Alves--------------------Vidic--------------------Terry

Essien

Ronaldo---------------Gerrard--------------David Silva

Torres------------- David Villa-----------Zlatan Ibrahimović

Subs :

Owen Hargreaves
Ribery
Van Nistelrooy
Xavi
Raúl Albiol

[CENTER]Buffon

Alves - Vidic - Yaya Toure - Evra

Essien

Iniesta - Xavi

Messi - Torres - Ronaldo[/CENTER]

Subs

Cech
Ferdinand
Fabregas
Arshavin
Drogba

midlandscomics;6420997

To be world class I'd say you've got to be amongst the top 3/4 players in … To be world class I'd say you've got to be amongst the top 3/4 players in the world in your position.Would you say Fletcher is better than (or ever will be better than) Senna EssienMascheranoGattusoToureCambiasso

Hmm, its hard to say, top midfielders are usually good all rounders, its like Alonso, I really didnt rate him all that much but he was class because of his passing abilities. I'd say Fletcher is on equal par with someone like Mascherano and Essien.

Essien

Mascherano

Fletcher

Casillas
Ramos, Puyol, Nesta, Chiellini
Messi, Gerrard, Iniesta, Silva
Torres, Benzema

peodude;6422722

EssienMascheranoFletcher

YES

peodude;6422722

EssienDe Rossi :pMascheranoFletcher

-----------------------------Schmeichel-----------------------------
Cafu--------------- Nesta --------------Stam---------- Maldini
--------------------------Essien ------------- Iniesta ---------------
Ronaldo -----------------------Zidane------------------Messi
-------------------------------------Ronaldo---------------------------

Mix of old and new

Casillas, Vidic,Terry, Neste, Evra, Ronaldo, Gerrard, Messi, Ribery, Torres, Rooney.
Some players out of position but with a team like that they'd cope :-D so hard to pick just eleven & I kept changing my mind as usual.
Bench, Kaka, Cech, Villa, Essian, Benzema.
Have to agree with the way Fletcher is improving as well, used to think he was terrible but he looks like he could develop into a top player.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights66
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79
    3. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    4. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22

See more discussions