you still searchin? lol cant give any input though ha

Original Poster

numptyj;7464567

you still searchin? lol cant give any input though ha

ye lol, i cant decide what shirt to get lol

You know they're fakes but still want one? :lol:

The best one is [URL="www.thefootballshirt.com/"]This one[/URL]

However it seems they are gone until feb so i can't help you, sorry

your soccer shirts and the football shirt.com are fakes, but very good fakes, you can't tell the difference, i've used both sites before

there is also a thread on here somewhere where a few of us posted photos of the ones we bought from the football shirt.com and your soccer shirts.com but i can't find it at the moment

Original Poster

modoc;7464745

I have used some of these sites in the past for ordering shirts and IMO … I have used some of these sites in the past for ordering shirts and IMO yoursoccershirts.com has the best quality out of all of them. I will be using this site in future when ordering shirts.]Click here for a link to a thread with some pics of the quality etc

cheers m8, defo gonna go with this site then, added bonus, shorts are only 5 euros extra :lol: still dont know what kit to get, liverpool home or 3rd, ac milan home, or inter milan home (dont support either of the milan teams, just like the shirts lol)

micoo;7464943

cheers m8, defo gonna go with this site then, added bonus, shorts are … cheers m8, defo gonna go with this site then, added bonus, shorts are only 5 euros extra :lol: still dont know what kit to get, liverpool home or 3rd, ac milan home, or inter milan home (dont support either of the milan teams, just like the shirts lol)

that would be the benefit of gettin the fakes, can get the random team shirts that look sweet for cheap money, they pretty good for muckin around in also etc

Original Poster

numptyj;7464954

that would be the benefit of gettin the fakes, can get the random team … that would be the benefit of gettin the fakes, can get the random team shirts that look sweet for cheap money, they pretty good for muckin around in also etc

defiantely lol, im dreading having to decide upon a name and number once ive decided what shirt lol

I got a Barca shirt with Ibrahimovic on it also.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1112
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming35

See more discussions