EXPIRED

Youths attack britains ugliest dog!

link in first post-when I saw the headline I thought Jordan had been mugged!

32 Comments

This was in my local paper a few days ago............evil little ******s. :x

More on [url]www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk[/url]

Awwww shame the poor little Dog.

What would possess anyone to attack a dog? Even if it bit them, they still shouldn't of done it. That is horrible. Bunch of cowards.

Removed

borolad94;6060995

What would possess anyone to attack a dog? Even if it bit them, they … What would possess anyone to attack a dog? Even if it bit them, they still shouldn't of done it. That is horrible. Bunch of cowards.

Agreed

awww poor dog n i think it cute compared to those pics ^^

Syzable;6060965

This was in my local paper a few days ago............evil little ******s. … This was in my local paper a few days ago............evil little ******s. :xMore on [url]www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk[/url]

Yea I see this, poor dog!

An ugly dog in Peterborough, unheard of.........

Hope they lose a limb......cruel bar stewards :x

If it had been me finding them I would have taken a crow bar to their legs and crippled the ........grrrrrrr!!!

cant wait till this generation are running the country............

phatboy123;6061189

not all of that generation is that bad......

im not i wouldnt do someting like that!!

phatboy123;6061189

Actually I am one of "this generation" :x

Think it's terrible, if they did that to my dog I would kill them :x:x:x:x

grother;6061213

Actually I am one of "this generation" :xThink it's terrible, if they did … Actually I am one of "this generation" :xThink it's terrible, if they did that to my dog I would kill them :x:x:x:x

+1

sancho1983;6061162

An ugly dog in Peterborough, unheard of.........:D

Lmao - but as for the story i would like to get hold of the c------ :x:x:x:x:x

phatboy123;6061189

That is a really bad thing to say. Just one of the people in this world who just believes everything in the papers. Do you thinkthe good things that kids do will make the papers NO because that doesn't make a good story, yet, when they print stories about kids attacking dogs, that is because they want a story. How ignorant. :x

aah96;6061201

not all of that generation is that bad......im not i wouldnt do someting … not all of that generation is that bad......im not i wouldnt do someting like that!!

of course there are exceptions to the rule

grother;6061213

Actually I am one of "this generation" :xThink it's terrible, if they did … Actually I am one of "this generation" :xThink it's terrible, if they did that to my dog I would kill them :x:x

so you really value kanine life more than human?
or is your comment as tongue in cheek as mine was....

borolad94;6061334

That is a really bad thing to say. Just one of the people in this world … That is a really bad thing to say. Just one of the people in this world who just believes everything in the papers. Do you thinkthe good things that kids do will make the papers NO because that doesn't make a good story, yet, when they print stories about kids attacking dogs, that is because they want a story. How ignorant. :x

lol is misc an after school club now?

I don't read any tabloid newspapers, so maybe you are the 'ignorant' one here.

scum pure scum,they should get the same back

phatboy123;6061362

lol is misc an after school club now?I don't read any tabloid newspapers, … lol is misc an after school club now?I don't read any tabloid newspapers, so maybe you are the 'ignorant' one here.

The Evening Telegraph where the story was printed isn't a tabloid. It is our local evening paper .

darren9030;6061574

The Evening Telegraph where the story was printed isn't a tabloid. It is … The Evening Telegraph where the story was printed isn't a tabloid. It is our local evening paper .

yes and I believe the story, what's your point? :?

Bl**dy little sh*ts!!
They deserve a kickin too!

I think people who do that are sick!
And I dont think the dogs that ugly!

Banned

boothy;6061371

scum pure scum,they should get the same back

People whose first reaction to violence is more violence just make me laugh.

grother;6061213

Actually I am one of "this generation" :xThink it's terrible, if they did … Actually I am one of "this generation" :xThink it's terrible, if they did that to my dog I would kill them :x:x:x:x

+100000000000000000000000000

Banned

phatboy123;6061189

Irresponsible idiots would probably have us fighting illegal wars and ruining the economy.

The prospect terrifies me:whistling:

What we need is someone who loves animals - I'm sure an animal lover would be a great leader:whistling:

Banned

i hate animal cruelty, its so low, if i ever seen it id do something about it defo, no hesitation what so ever

Banned

bitseylango;6065504

I notice you singled out one poster rather than the many, many others … I notice you singled out one poster rather than the many, many others that have more or less said the same thing

This poster has a history of quite narrow-minded musings. They're quite reactionary and really do sum up a lot of what's wrong with discourse in this country.

Banned

bitseylango;6065557

and you got all that from his many postings on here? I personally find … and you got all that from his many postings on here? I personally find him incredibly helpful when folk have asked for advice and help across a wide range of subjects......but then I suppose you would call me bias

Why would I call you biased?

I'm sure he has helped some, but I stand by my opinion of his views which I noticed you didn't comment on.

Banned

bitseylango;6065610

didnt comment on his views or your opinion of them?

Either.

phatboy123;6061343

so you really value kanine life more than human?or is your comment as … so you really value kanine life more than human?or is your comment as tongue in cheek as mine was....

No I would kill them if they did that to anyone, I value all life as equal but I was just saying, if it was my dog they did it too, they would be dead! :x

hmmmmmm all my comments have been removed, I didnt say anything out of order either
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1617
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions