Groups

Youtube annoying me - some help please.

The other day i stupidly clicked ok when it asked me if i would only like to view videos from my country.

Now i cant watch my favorites that i have from worldwide, such a stupid thing why would youtube do that?

Anyone know how to get it back so i can watch all videos on youtube?

Frustrating me, rep available for helpers

Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

can you set up a new account?probably some easier way but...

clear your cookies

Original Poster

harlzter;4719375

clear your cookies

Thanks that helped but didnt solve it. Went to top left hand corner of screen where it said UK, clicked it and changed it to Worldwide.

Thanks for that though as it tipped me off how to change it.

Original Poster

Scratch that last comment.... it still wont let me watch videos from another country??? wtf this is so friggin stupid.

Anyone have any clue what to do other than create a new account.

have you tried turning off the computer /router rebooting and then seeing if it works?

Original Poster

kaits;4719572

have you tried turning off the computer /router rebooting and then seeing … have you tried turning off the computer /router rebooting and then seeing if it works?

Nah not tried that one (sounds like hassle lol).

Will try that tomorrow after my PC and router have been off for the night.

Really strange how i ask for worldwide content yet i still cant access all my favorites.:thinking:

The IP might change if you tried it that way. good luck! i have never clicked on preferences for country because i thought something sinister might happen lol you have just confirmed it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34

See more discussions