Groups

Youtube HD on PS3 (Solution)

Banned
    I know when browsing youtube on PS3, it doesn't come up with a HD option.

I have found a way around this:

1. Find your Video on youtube

2. Press Start, and add "keep-" (without the quotations) before the word youtube
    so, youtube.com/wat…sSM
    becomes keep-youtube.com/wat…sSM

3. On the next Screen click on "Download HD MP4 Video" (Icon at the bottom right of the page) or any other quality you want to

Et Voila, your video will start streaming in HD.

If you want to actually download the video, and not stream it, hover the cursor over the "Download HD MP4 Video", click Triangle, File, Save Target

6 Comments

Banned

or just download them on your pc and put them on a usb stick

Original Poster Banned

csiman;7208931

or just download them on your pc and put them on a usb stick

That would take longer, require more effort, and would require a PC and a memory stick too.
    Also it wouldn't be very conveniant if you were just browsing youtube (Having to get up every time you wanted to watch a HD vid...)

Banned

Jsameds;7209195

That would take longer, require more effort, and would require a PC and … That would take longer, require more effort, and would require a PC and a memory stick too.Also it wouldn't be very conveniant if you were just browsing youtube (Having to get up every time you wanted to watch a HD vid...)

lets face it, how many people actually use the ps3 browser to view youtube regularly! :-D

Original Poster Banned

csiman;7209218

lets face it, how many people actually use the ps3 browser to view … lets face it, how many people actually use the ps3 browser to view youtube regularly! :-D

Plenty

csiman;7209218

lets face it, how many people actually use the ps3 browser to view … lets face it, how many people actually use the ps3 browser to view youtube regularly! :-D

Me and everyone i know who owns one. Its great to be able to access a video in seconds and watch it on a big screen. Cheers for the HD tip.

Original Poster Banned

Updated with new, easier instructions
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions