Groups

Youtube Help

Youtube on my computer has been fine and vids worked but last few days I keep getting this on every single video on there

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Ive tried installing them both a few times and no luck atall, Can any1 help? Thanks in advance

14 Comments

switch it off switch it back on, if that doesnt work chuck it out window

OR hit it with a hammer. thats always fun.

No seriously try installing it at a non-peak time say in the morning or midday. :thumbsup:

Banned

what browser do you use

theres one for IE
    separate one for firefox

if you use summat else then check properly before you download and install

jus go to a search engine

type adobe flash player

first link will take you to download page

download from there

then run it

the restart pc

that should fix it

youll never walk alone :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kapows;6555721

what browser do you usetheres one for IEseparate one for firefoxif you … what browser do you usetheres one for IEseparate one for firefoxif you use summat else then check properly before you download and installjus go to a search enginetype adobe flash playerfirst link will take you to download pagedownload from therethen run itthe restart pcthat should fix ityoull never walk alone :thumbsup:

Ive got firefox, Just googled them and downloaded and installed from both there home pages and restarted and still no change, It also doesn't work on ie? I dont get it as it was working just the other day and now no vids will all of a sudden

Banned

go into ie>tools>internet options

click security tab and click on default
    click privacy tab and click on default

Original Poster

kapows;6555891

go into ietoolsinternet optionsclick security tab and click on … go into ie>tools>internet optionsclick security tab and click on defaultclick privacy tab and click on default

Still wont work :-(

Original Poster

scott1295;6555361

switch it off switch it back on, if that doesnt work chuck it out window … switch it off switch it back on, if that doesnt work chuck it out window :pOR hit it with a hammer. thats always fun.No seriously try installing it at a non-peak time say in the morning or midday. :thumbsup:

try installing java and flash at non-peak times? when i installed them before it said complete

Banned

oh i forgot to add

go into tools options

click on security tab

click custom button

click reset button

save it. close it. start it. no need to restart the pc just restart the browser (unless it asks to restart pc)

this if for IE

it has to worj! lol!

Original Poster

kapows;6556056

oh i forgot to addgo into tools optionsclick on security tabclick custom … oh i forgot to addgo into tools optionsclick on security tabclick custom buttonclick reset buttonsave it. close it. start it. no need to restart the pc just restart the browser (unless it asks to restart pc)this if for IEit has to worj! lol!

Still wont work :thinking: Do u think a system restore to the other day when it was workin will work?

i had this for ages...download firefox and all will be sorted

Banned

scotland88;6556502

i had this for ages...download firefox and all will be sorted

if you bothered to read youll find that he has tried it for both

Banned

Kev The Kopite;6556240

Still wont work :thinking: Do u think a system restore to the other day … Still wont work :thinking: Do u think a system restore to the other day when it was workin will work?

no

go to anther vid site

like msn videos

try playin a video

tell me what happens

kapows;6556509

if you bothered to read youll find that he has tried it for both

geez someone has a bad attitude!!

Banned

scotland88;6556553

geez someone has a bad attitude!!

someone needs to read before they post

Original Poster

kapows;6556512

nogo to anther vid sitelike msn videostry playin a videotell me what … nogo to anther vid sitelike msn videostry playin a videotell me what happens

google video works (video.google.com/)

so does msn video
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844443
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767118
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1730
      4. TechInTheBasket?34

See more discussions