YouTube prankster cements head in microwave in Wolverhampton

Found 8th Dec 2017
Rescue crews say the man could have suffocated and added that they were "seriously unimpressed" with his antics.

I actually find it quite funny
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I hope they sent him a bill for their services.
Thank goodness we are paying to help those who innocently find themselves needing the emergency services. However I really wouldn't have cared if they'd been too busy to rush to this waste of space.
Just let nature take its course, it sorts these problems out eventually.
36 Comments
Just let nature take its course, it sorts these problems out eventually.
artnada3 m ago

If only everyone hurt over stupidity had to pay, we could all have room service in hospital.
His brains were already cooked before he stuck his head in the microwave.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 8th Dec 2017
This is one of those "WTF were they thinking?" moments. Anyone know what his Youtube user name is? That could be hugely entertaining

Edit:
Edited by: "VDisillusioned" 8th Dec 2017
Yeah it was a massively silly thing to do, but I don't really get the fire service complaining about having to rescue him.

He was in a life threatening situation and required their help, that's what they are there for, wether it is brought on through stupidity or not.
Edited by: "sparxuk" 8th Dec 2017
Thank goodness we are paying to help those who innocently find themselves needing the emergency services. However I really wouldn't have cared if they'd been too busy to rush to this waste of space.
.MUFC.3 m ago

Could be worse?

I’m not even going to ask how you found this story
Predikuesi3 m ago

I’m not even going to ask how you found this story

Facebook, Honest
sparxuk1 h, 5 m ago

Yeah it was a massively silly thing to do, but I don't really get the fire …Yeah it was a massively silly thing to do, but I don't really get the fire service complaining about having to rescue him. He was in a life threatening situation and required their help, that's what they are there for, wether it is brought on through stupidity or not.

Stupid just got stupider.
I think you will find the ones who would be Complaining are the ones who actually need genuine help through no fault of their own and couldn't get it because they were helping this idiot. And if you read the article the fire service said they weren't Impressed with the group. I think you like to read only what you want and paint a picture.
What I don’t get, after watching the video, why did it have to be the microwave? Could he not have put his head in the bucket of filler instead? If he had done so, all his ‘friends’ could have cut off the bucket, picked him up by the legs and used him as a big sledgehammer. I don’t think his head would have been any the worse for doing so.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 8th Dec 2017
Everyone makes stupid mistakes from time to time. Sometimes those mistakes can be life threatening, and quite rightly we have the emergency services to save us from our foolishness or ignorance. But people like this really deserve to be called out for their wilful stupidity. If he had any shame he would donate the profits from the clip to a relevant charity.
.MUFC.2 h, 1 m ago

Could be worse?

Think i would rather cement my head in a microwave tbh.
deleted579598th Dec 2017

Istill not as funny as my Uncle Patrick who put his head in the oven and …Istill not as funny as my Uncle Patrick who put his head in the oven and left the gas running, I still chuckle at his graveside when I think how he forgot to setup the camera to film it all

deleted579598th Dec 2017

Istill not as funny as my Uncle Patrick who put his head in the oven and …Istill not as funny as my Uncle Patrick who put his head in the oven and left the gas running, I still chuckle at his graveside when I think how he forgot to setup the camera to film it all

What an idiot? Just think of the views he would have got. At least microwave boy has 3 million viewers and is obviously making a mint.
.MUFC.3 h, 4 m ago

Could be worse?

They saw that video of the man with the bald head didn't they? It's haunted me since my childhood.

Covered in blood *vomits*
Emergency services wasted an hour saving this idiot. Personally would of just used a sledge hammer to get his head out.
MR11234 h, 14 m ago

Stupid just got stupider. I think you will find the ones who would be …Stupid just got stupider. I think you will find the ones who would be Complaining are the ones who actually need genuine help through no fault of their own and couldn't get it because they were helping this idiot. And if you read the article the fire service said they weren't Impressed with the group. I think you like to read only what you want and paint a picture.

Too right.
My mother in law had to wait 6 hour for an ambulance because they were 'stretched' and passed away a few days later. IF they could have gotten there soon things might have been different.
I have no time for these morons and they're stupid antic just to get other morons to watch them. They should be left to themselves. The world would be better off without them.
Why would you do this? Why would it even occur to you to do this?
psychobitchfromhell9 m ago

Why would you do this? Why would it even occur to you to do this?

He's probably already made £50k + in YouTube revenue from this video.
catbeans15 m ago

He's probably already made £50k + in YouTube revenue from this video.

Probably but what a stupid thing to do. Remember the guy who thought he could use a telephone directory to stop a bullet?
Let's just be glad we didn't have video cameras in our pocket as kids .. and the ability to share our home videos with millions god knows we all make mistakes
davewave7 h, 9 m ago

Thank goodness we are paying to help those who innocently find themselves …Thank goodness we are paying to help those who innocently find themselves needing the emergency services. However I really wouldn't have cared if they'd been too busy to rush to this waste of space.

Get off your high horse mate, its a prank gone wrong.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 6 m ago

Probably but what a stupid thing to do. Remember the guy who thought he …Probably but what a stupid thing to do. Remember the guy who thought he could use a telephone directory to stop a bullet?

Yeah some people are both dumb and selfish, put in the change of a little bit of fame and a stack of cash and they run wild.
I wonder if he had used a cardboard box instead of a microwave as a mould, how different things would have turned out?
I still prefer this video:

MSK.35 m ago

I wonder if he had used a cardboard box instead of a microwave as a mould, …I wonder if he had used a cardboard box instead of a microwave as a mould, how different things would have turned out?

Cardboard box would've been stupid enough but a microwave? Just why?
bryanhaines39914 m ago

I still prefer this video:[Video]

That just made me pull an expression which made me look like I have the lips of a 90 year old. I don't think they have an emoji for that yet.
Maybe they have an emoji for this?

Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 8th Dec 2017
bryanhaines3991 h, 21 m ago

Maybe they have an emoji for this?[Video]

Best I could come up with.
Edited by: "rev6" 8th Dec 2017
Flippin heck, I just saw him defending his actions, on a BBC video, on the grounds of "What about drink drivers? What about people who go out get drunk, and get into fights?" It's a real shame the rescue went so wrong.
psychobitchfromhell18 h, 19 m ago

Cardboard box would've been stupid enough but a microwave? Just why?

Saw this on the last night's Last Leg.

Perhaps they intended to run the microwave for a while with his plaster covered head in it, to speed up the curing process a bit

The "pranksters" couldn't have done a very good job of filling the voids between his head and the microwave because the heat generated by the curing plaster would have caused severe burns if there wasn't a good air-gap from his skin.
Don't ever put a small microwave inside a big microwave!
I tried in the year 2080 and have been trying to get back since
Edited by: "lumsdot" 9th Dec 2017
I actually just watched and enjoyed the video to be fair.
Predikuesi8th Dec

What I don’t get, after watching the video, why did it have to be the m …What I don’t get, after watching the video, why did it have to be the microwave? Could he not have put his head in the bucket of filler instead? If he had done so, all his ‘friends’ could have cut off the bucket, picked him up by the legs and used him as a big sledgehammer. I don’t think his head would have been any the worse for doing so.

It should only takes 2 minutes to get off in a microwave...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants