YouTube Premium Share

Posted 27th Jul
YouTube Premium family account is set up. I am looking to fill the slots in. It works out at £3 a month for each member. Please do let me know if anyone is interested

Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
I’d potentially be up for that yeah.
Russia, VPN, Fee Free card. I pay 299 rubles for Family account. Works out to be £3-ish
HotUKDealsHobo27/07/2020 13:19

Russia, VPN, Fee Free card. I pay 299 rubles for Family account. Works out …Russia, VPN, Fee Free card. I pay 299 rubles for Family account. Works out to be £3-ish

£1.40 ish with Indian vpn
Howarth442227/07/2020 13:34

£1.40 ish with Indian vpn

HotUKDealsHobo27/07/2020 13:19

Russia, VPN, Fee Free card. I pay 299 rubles for Family account. Works out …Russia, VPN, Fee Free card. I pay 299 rubles for Family account. Works out to be £3-ish

Can you download videos to watch offline on this too? Thanks and is it hard to set up?
jamieswanborough27/07/2020 17:14

Can you download videos to watch offline on this too? Thanks and is it …Can you download videos to watch offline on this too? Thanks and is it hard to set up?

Yes it’s no different than signing up without vpn. Not 100% sure if it still works or not but just set your vpn to India and go to YouTube and sign up to YouTube premium like you would enter card details ect. Once you’ve signed up no need for vpn anymore just access the normal YouTube app/website
Or can support UK prices
I couldn't get country in playstore
There's a full thread for YouTube premium for Argentina, with a full family sub (6 people) for around £2!
IsThatYouYeah27/07/2020 20:48

Or can support UK prices

It's very noble of you to do that, but when you can get a full family subscription for £2 a month via Argentina then you're not really going to get any takers.
endofdays28/07/2020 07:12

There's a full thread for YouTube premium for Argentina, with a full …There's a full thread for YouTube premium for Argentina, with a full family sub (6 people) for around £2!

Where is the thread pls
dave.richardsonskV28/07/2020 08:48

Where is the thread pls

If you're already registered with YouTube, it's very simple - easier to do on a desktop with Chrome as well. Get the free Hola! VPN add-on and set the country to India or Argentina.

Once the connection is active, go to YouTube and click on "Premium" and enter your payment details. When it asks for an address, just google for "Fake Indian/Argentinian address generator" and copy and paste what it gives you. What often happens is that whenever you start typing out an address, it will auto-fill it with what it thinks you're going to type so just click on that.

Click "Pay" and that's it. It'll be a recurring monthly card transaction.

If you want to set up a family plan, do this FIRST. Create your family plan first and send out any invites. It would help if people accept them first, but it's not vitally important.

Then just do the same as above - start your VPN with India or Argentina and go to Youtube. The difference will be that when you click on Premium, you then choose the family plan option. It'll detect that you already have a family plan set up so you just repeat the above steps about entering your payment details and paying.
HankHandsome28/07/2020 09:28

If you're already registered with YouTube, it's very simple - easier to do …If you're already registered with YouTube, it's very simple - easier to do on a desktop with Chrome as well. Get the free Hola! VPN add-on and set the country to India or Argentina.Once the connection is active, go to YouTube and click on "Premium" and enter your payment details. When it asks for an address, just google for "Fake Indian/Argentinian address generator" and copy and paste what it gives you. What often happens is that whenever you start typing out an address, it will auto-fill it with what it thinks you're going to type so just click on that.Click "Pay" and that's it. It'll be a recurring monthly card transaction.If you want to set up a family plan, do this FIRST. Create your family plan first and send out any invites. It would help if people accept them first, but it's not vitally important.Then just do the same as above - start your VPN with India or Argentina and go to Youtube. The difference will be that when you click on Premium, you then choose the family plan option. It'll detect that you already have a family plan set up so you just repeat the above steps about entering your payment details and paying.

Awesome thanks so much for taking the time
dave.richardsonskV28/07/2020 09:29

Awesome thanks so much for taking the time

No worries. Let me know if you have any problems
HankHandsome28/07/2020 11:19

Ur a 🌟 Spotify due to end soon will switch to yt soon thanks again
Anyone still have slots free?
HankHandsome28/07/2020 11:19

Worked well thanks!!
Do you have any slots?