YouTube Premium via Argentina (VPN required) individual 88p / family £1.32 a month @ YouTube

Posted 20th Dec 2021 (Posted 6 h, 54 m ago)
UPDATE: 20/12 - SEEMS ITS ONLY 78p / £1.19 VIA TURKEY AT THE MOMENT. FOOLOW THE EXACT PROCESS BELOW BUT USE A TURKISH ADDRESS INSTEAD OF ARGENTINA AND OBVIOUSLY CONNECT TO TURKEY VIA VPN

Couldn’t see it posted on search and it still works using a VPN. A few things to mention beforehand:
================================================================
PLEASE SEE THE FIRST COMMENT BELOW THE DEAL FOR EXTRA INFORMATION BEFORE SETING THIS UP. I WASNT ABLE TO ADD THEM LAST NIGHT AS I WANT WAITING FOR THE DEAL TO BE APPROVED
================================================================

If you want just a single user or individual then you can follow the steps as normal. However, if you want a family membership ( up to 6 users) then you will need to set those up first as it makes it sooo much easier later on. This is based on the desktop version of YouTube.

More details will be in the first comment.

1. Head to YouTube.com before connecting any VPN

2. Set VPN to Argentina (I used CyberGhost for windows as it gives you full use for 24hrs free and it has most if not all the countries us guys like to use and connect the VPN

3. Click on the option to get premium wherever that may be on your

4. For me it gave the option of 119 ARS (around 88p) for and individual or 179 ARS (around £1.32) for a family membership

5. Click the option to buy and follow the instructions, adding payment info if needed.

6. In the billing section for address use the details for an Argentinian address (see comment below) and you are ok to use your normal U.K. card though.

7. Log out from the VPN and enjoy ad-free and much more from your U.K. account !!

3854537_1.jpg

3854537_1.jpg
Community Updates
Permanent Offers
New Comment
Top comments
Youtube vanced is free and as far as I know the same as premium youtube & youtube music.
78 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Author
    46463857_1.jpg

bestrandoms.com/ran…y=1 for address generator

Deal was moderated so didn’t get to add these before
    Edited by: "Mr_P" 35 m ago
  2. Avatar
    I wonder what Turkey is given the state of the lira?
  3. Avatar
    zcaprd720/12/2021 02:53

I wonder what Turkey is given the state of the lira?

Started Turkish Netflix at £5.79 paid £3.79 last month. Even less this month lol
  4. Avatar
    Batmobile54320/12/2021 03:06

Started Turkish Netflix at £5.79 paid £3.79 last month. Even less this m …Started Turkish Netflix at £5.79 paid £3.79 last month. Even less this month lol

But isn't it a massively reduced range?
  5. Avatar
    Batmobile54320/12/2021 03:10

Indeed it is

If viewing in the UK, isn't the range the same as the UK. range?
  6. Avatar
    Just.Wondering20/12/2021 03:38

If viewing in the UK, isn't the range the same as the UK. range?

Yes, you don't get all bollywood stuff if you go with an indian vpn...
    Edited by: "zcaprd7" 5 h, 40 m ago
  7. Avatar

Started Turkish Netflix at £5.79 paid £3.79 last month. Even less this m …Started Turkish Netflix at £5.79 paid £3.79 last month. Even less this month lol

How do you do Turkish Netflix can never get mine to work with vpn
  8. Avatar
    Mr. P can you direct message how you get Argentina Youtub... thanks
  9. Avatar
    Do you still need vpn once signed up?
  10. Avatar
    fadsarmy20/12/2021 04:34

Do you still need vpn once signed up?

No, I bought mine via India using a vpn, then you sign in as normal without it and your YouTube premium is still there
  11. Avatar
    SnappersMocaps20/12/2021 03:09

But isn't it a massively reduced range?

This is a great article on Netflix content, country by country.

comparitech.com/blo…st/
  12. Avatar

£2.55 for max package few days ago
  13. Avatar
    Youtube vanced is free and as far as I know the same as premium youtube & youtube music.
  14. Avatar
    Will this remain on my account without a VPN, and across all my devices when I log in after the initial setup? Thanks.
  15. Avatar
    Anyone noticed they are paying nearly full UK price for Netflix now via Argentina? Used to be about £6/7 in the last year for full package but last month I was charged about £12. Think they have patched the loophole now :/
  16. Avatar
    Karid20/12/2021 04:55

£2.55 for max package few days ago

The only problem with Netflix has been the payment mode is restricted to the specific country you are signing up to.
  17. Avatar
    raybog20/12/2021 05:30

Will this remain on my account without a VPN, and across all my devices …Will this remain on my account without a VPN, and across all my devices when I log in after the initial setup? Thanks.

Yes
  18. Avatar
    That’s great, thank you.
  19. Avatar
    would this work with youtube music?
  20. Avatar
    clnsndrs20/12/2021 05:33

Anyone noticed they are paying nearly full UK price for Netflix now via …Anyone noticed they are paying nearly full UK price for Netflix now via Argentina? Used to be about £6/7 in the last year for full package but last month I was charged about £12. Think they have patched the loophole now :/

Didn't you get the last few emails about the price increase in Argentina? I myself am looking for a change to another country. Inflation rates and taxes make Argentina not worth it anymore.

yeahimweird20/12/2021 05:44

Youtube premium is all in one service so yes, yt music isn't something separate
    Edited by: "HavocLP" 3 h, 49 m ago
  21. Avatar
    Its not letting me buy. Payment method declined- should this be done on Desktop only?
  22. Avatar
    Nice - thanks
  23. Avatar
    Does it matter if the address is bogus?
  24. Avatar
    If you’re trying this on an iPhone, be sure to disable content blockers and enable “request desktop website”. The page can glitch if using the mobile website (got charged 7p without it working thanks to that)
  25. Avatar
    yeahimweird20/12/2021 05:44

It does yes but suggests music to you from the country you signed up with so get the family account and sign up with a new email and then add your normal account to it after
  26. Avatar
    Im using through Russia no vpn, had it for a year already and cost me 2£ per month for yt and 16£ for apple music for a year
    Edited by: "derzo" 3 h, 20 m ago
  27. Avatar
    Need ARG address?!
  28. Avatar
    derzo20/12/2021 06:21

Im using through Russia no vpn, had it for a year already and cost me 2£ …Im using through Russia no vpn, had it for a year already and cost me 2£ per month for yt and 16£ for apple music for a year

Apple Music? How? Enlighten me please
  29. Avatar
    HavocLP20/12/2021 05:51

Didn't you get the last few emails about the price increase in Argentina? …Didn't you get the last few emails about the price increase in Argentina? I myself am looking for a change to another country. Inflation rates and taxes make Argentina not worth it anymore.Youtube premium is all in one service so yes, yt music isn't something separate

No I haven't had no emails. Likewise I'm ready for renewal on the 26th so going to go with Turkey as they seem the cheapest at the moment.
  30. Avatar
    Can I use my own address or a made up Argentina address
  31. Avatar
    shyder2015520/12/2021 06:59

Can I use my own address or a made up Argentina address

Some details have to be accurate (post code has to be correct for selected location for example) so go to a random Argentina address generator to get one
  32. Avatar
    clnsndrs20/12/2021 05:33

Anyone noticed they are paying nearly full UK price for Netflix now via …Anyone noticed they are paying nearly full UK price for Netflix now via Argentina? Used to be about £6/7 in the last year for full package but last month I was charged about £12. Think they have patched the loophole now :/

Yep. Just made the switch from arg to Turkey. Top package £2.88 this month.
  33. Avatar
    I’ve had YouTube Premium for about 2 years. The other day I found a page in the app that says how much of the premium benefits has been used. 1,400 hours ad free video watched. 110 hours background video watched. 400 videos watched offline. I haven’t used the music part of the service, but it’s been well worth £1 a month for me. I travel a lot, so offline is useful, but I found the ads on YouTube to be absolutely incessant and worth paying to get rid of.
  34. Avatar
    I signed up for the free trial billing starts on the 7th February 2022 It stated at the begining that I would be charged 119 ARS but have only been charged 10.00 ARS Which is 8p in our currency
    Edited by: "shyder20155" 2 h, 30 m ago
  35. Avatar
    Any idea why I still get ads with my YouTube premium, thought the whole point was to drop them
  36. Avatar
    Will I be charged the 88p when my free trial ends on FEB 20TH 2022. ?
  37. Avatar
    Argentinian address?
  38. Avatar
    CmcBkVlln20/12/2021 07:12

Any idea why I still get ads with my YouTube premium, thought the whole …Any idea why I still get ads with my YouTube premium, thought the whole point was to drop them

I don’t get any. Does it actually say premium in the top left corner?
  39. Avatar
    r-c20/12/2021 07:10

I’ve had YouTube Premium for about 2 years. The other day I found a page i …I’ve had YouTube Premium for about 2 years. The other day I found a page in the app that says how much of the premium benefits has been used. 1,400 hours ad free video watched. 110 hours background video watched. 400 videos watched offline. I haven’t used the music part of the service, but it’s been well worth £1 a month for me. I travel a lot, so offline is useful, but I found the ads on YouTube to be absolutely incessant and worth paying to get rid of.

Especially Simply Piano
Post a comment
Top Merchants