YouTube Premium via Argentina (VPN required) individual 88p / family £1.32 a month @ YouTube

Posted 20th Dec 2021
UPDATE: 20/12 - SEEMS ITS ONLY 78p / £1.19 VIA TURKEY AT THE MOMENT. FOOLOW THE EXACT PROCESS BELOW BUT USE A TURKISH ADDRESS INSTEAD OF ARGENTINA AND OBVIOUSLY CONNECT TO TURKEY VIA VPN

Couldn’t see it posted on search and it still works using a VPN. A few things to mention beforehand:
================================================================
PLEASE SEE THE FIRST COMMENT BELOW THE DEAL FOR EXTRA INFORMATION BEFORE SETING THIS UP. I WASNT ABLE TO ADD THEM LAST NIGHT AS I WANT WAITING FOR THE DEAL TO BE APPROVED
================================================================

If you want just a single user or individual then you can follow the steps as normal. However, if you want a family membership ( up to 6 users) then you will need to set those up first as it makes it sooo much easier later on. This is based on the desktop version of YouTube.

More details will be in the first comment.

1. Head to YouTube.com before connecting any VPN

2. Set VPN to Argentina (I used CyberGhost for windows as it gives you full use for 24hrs free and it has most if not all the countries us guys like to use and connect the VPN

3. Click on the option to get premium wherever that may be on your

4. For me it gave the option of 119 ARS (around 88p) for and individual or 179 ARS (around £1.32) for a family membership

5. Click the option to buy and follow the instructions, adding payment info if needed.

6. In the billing section for address use the details for an Argentinian address (see comment below) and you are ok to use your normal U.K. card though.

7. Log out from the VPN and enjoy ad-free and much more from your U.K. account !!

3854537_1.jpg

3854537_1.jpg
Community Updates
Permanent Offers
Discussions

134 Comments