Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Youtube Premium Slot

Posted 15th Nov
Hi,
I have available a Youtube Premium slot. Offering it for 6 months.

Monthly cost, around £8.50 (dependant on exchange rate), divided between

6 people at £1.41 a month, cost at £8 for 6 months (rounded down to the

whole £)

One person dropped out, and whoever joins can pay the price for the remainder of our year for the share, til 13 May 2020, at £8.

The youtube premium family is set up via VPN though you dont need a VPN to join, or then to use the app.

I have Netflix, Readily, Spotify, Sky Go shares set up on here for a number of years without issue, and am a longtime member for extra peace of mind.

Any questions, dont hesitate to ask.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I'll take it if it's still available (although I can't pay until later today)
Bob2460115/11/2019 09:50

I'll take it if it's still available (although I can't pay until later …I'll take it if it's still available (although I can't pay until later today)

Thats fine. Its reserved for you buddy.
Send me a PM over later and we discuss payment.
KingNav36015/11/2019 10:09

Thats fine. Its reserved for you buddy. Send me a PM over later and we …Thats fine. Its reserved for you buddy. Send me a PM over later and we discuss payment.

Thanks

If your happy with PayPal then let me know now and I'll make payment hopefully straightaway (once I remember my password) - but let me know if it's Gift or Services (never to know which one to do)

If it's by BACS happy for you to also send me the details now and I'll make payment tonight, or can message you tonight if that is what you prefer
Interesting, On a different note. Have you any slots for Netflix?
j484rkh4n15/11/2019 11:57

Interesting, On a different note. Have you any slots for Netflix?

Sorry all other slots for everything else is taken.
Bob2460115/11/2019 10:16

Thanks If your happy with PayPal then let me know now and I'll make …Thanks If your happy with PayPal then let me know now and I'll make payment hopefully straightaway (once I remember my password) - but let me know if it's Gift or Services (never to know which one to do)If it's by BACS happy for you to also send me the details now and I'll make payment tonight, or can message you tonight if that is what you prefer

BACS is best. I will message you shortly. Thanks.
KingNav36015/11/2019 12:21

BACS is best. I will message you shortly. Thanks.

Yep that is fine with me. Send me the details and I'll make payment tonight
If you have a YouTube premium spare I will have it please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants