Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Youtube Premium - Turkey - 16.99 TRY = £0.92 (Monthly) / 152.99 TRY = £8.24 (Year) (requires VPN)

Posted 6th Jan 2022
YouTube Premium without any ads that includes YouTube Music for better audio quality
Needed Turkish VPN (AdGuard, TorGuard, etc.)
16.99 TRY = 0.92£ (Monthly)
152.99 TRY = 8.24£ (Year)
Community Updates
New Comment
Top comments
Author
Piranha_Plant06/01/2022 13:17

Note: If YouTube decides to do a check… UK channel (daily or weekly v …Note: If YouTube decides to do a check… UK channel (daily or weekly videos) but with Turkey or Argentinian Premium account… They will ban/delete your channel. There is risk attached.

They never did and probably never will do such a thing. Tons of people are doing it for years
Nice, I am paying like £1.2 a month for the Family plan in Argentine pesos

Note: If YouTube decides to do a check… UK channel (daily or weekly v …Note: If YouTube decides to do a check… UK channel (daily or weekly videos) but with Turkey or Argentinian Premium account… They will ban/delete your channel. There is risk attached.

Luckliy I am no youtuber so no videos to upload. But you can totally use a different account for Premium if that's the case.
196 Comments
  1. Avatar
  2. Avatar
    Excellent offer. Any guides on how to do this?
  3. Avatar
    Note: If YouTube decides to do a check… UK channel (daily or weekly videos) but with Turkey or Argentinian Premium account… They will ban/delete your channel.
    There is risk attached.
  4. Avatar

Ooh didnt know that. Are there many cases of this happening so far?
  5. Avatar
    Author

They never did and probably never will do such a thing. Tons of people are doing it for years
  6. Avatar

Luckliy I am no youtuber so no videos to upload. But you can totally use a different account for Premium if that's the case.
  7. Avatar
    What does this offer that vanced doesnt? (for non apple devices)
  8. Avatar
    andel9006/01/2022 13:17

Ooh didnt know that. Are there many cases of this happening so far?

Several articles if you Google and multiple YouTube videos from very upset streamers
  9. Avatar
    It’s been miles cheaper than this.

Think I pay around £2 a month through India.

The first person who commented pays £1.20 a month…

Obviously compared to the regular price, this is a deal of sorts, but can’t really vote either way
  10. Avatar
    xPabloz06/01/2022 13:18

Access to YT Music
  11. Avatar
    synasla06/01/2022 13:18

Luckliy I am no youtuber so no videos to upload. But you can totally use a …Luckliy I am no youtuber so no videos to upload. But you can totally use a different account for Premium if that's the case.

No problem if you don’t have a Channel. Go for it
  12. Avatar
    synasla06/01/2022 13:15

I'm paying in Rupees (I think) and it's about the same from month to month. Well worth it. I just watch, don't upload and been fine for years now. Amazed it's about 10 times the price if paying in £'s lol.
  13. Avatar
    Do you need a VPN every time you use premium or just to access the pricing?
  14. Avatar
    Argentina is slightly cheaper, I paid £0.89 this month

Nutellaspread06/01/2022 13:21

Just to access the pricing
    Edited by: "Laza21" 6th Jan
  15. Avatar
    Author

It's just to access the pricing. It won't be needed after payment
  16. Avatar
    VeX06/01/2022 13:22

It's just to access the pricing. It won't be needed after payment

So you don't need Crypto card or anything, we can use our UK credit/debit card?
  17. Avatar

Not an Android user but Vanced doesn’t work on TVs? Theres YouTube Originals and Music you get too and downloading videos if you’re into that.

For less than £2 i’d have all that and no ads, especially important for me on TV and my Apple devices.
  18. Avatar
    Assume
    VPN only needed to purchase
  19. Avatar
    But I live in India

🇮🇳 👀

Premium is better than vanced imo, app is lighter, can use on IOS devices, and on TV's as well. Also some extra content on there too.
    Edited by: "BrumGB" 6th Jan
  20. Avatar
    Chigz_06/01/2022 13:24

Not an Android user but Vanced doesn’t work on TVs? Theres YouTube O …Not an Android user but Vanced doesn’t work on TVs? Theres YouTube Originals and Music you get too and downloading videos if you’re into that. For less than £2 i’d have all that and no ads, especially important for me on TV and my Apple devices.

Fair enough
  21. Avatar
    Sadly needing this now as my bank card expired on Spotify and could no longer renew with new UK card details in under “Phillipines” Spotify account as they detected it was from UK region.
  22. Avatar
    Author
    hasj206/01/2022 13:24

So you don't need Crypto card or anything, we can use our UK credit/debit …So you don't need Crypto card or anything, we can use our UK credit/debit card?

You can pay with UK Card. But for the best price Revolut is recommend
  23. Avatar

Only when buying. Not for watching so turn off vpn if you want
    Edited by: "wayners" 6th Jan
  24. Avatar
    What does a premium Youtube offer?
    I know you could probably download videos and what else?
  25. Avatar

So you don't need Crypto card or anything, we can use our UK credit/debit …So you don't need Crypto card or anything, we can use our UK credit/debit card?

You can use a UK card but you'll be billed in the currency of the country in which you sign up. If your UK card has a currency conversion fee you'll be charged that each time you are billed plus get whatever conversion rate they use.

Better to use a card with no currency conversion charges and good exchange rates like the Halifax Clarity.
  26. Avatar
    Any issues for the account in the future? I.e. reverting back to uk pricing?
  27. Avatar

Revolut, Monzo, No exchange fee credit cards
  28. Avatar
    Palm_Tree06/01/2022 13:29

Comment deleted

Windscribe I use that's free with limited countries, so I pay £2 to get specific location for the month then stack yt premium for the year.
    I'll pay £2 and do it all again when needed.
    Also use windscribe free option through the year although not much
    Edited by: "wayners" 6th Jan
  29. Avatar
    i run youtube vanced on android but this is great for TVs
  30. Avatar
    Do I have to put a false Turkish address?
  31. Avatar

Vanced can't download
  32. Avatar
    Makes the £3.10 I pay monthly in Russian Rubles seem like a bad deal!
  33. Avatar
    synasla06/01/2022 13:15

£0.89 for non family plan :-)
  34. Avatar
    Chigz_06/01/2022 13:24

Not an Android user but Vanced doesn’t work on TVs? Theres YouTube O …Not an Android user but Vanced doesn’t work on TVs? Theres YouTube Originals and Music you get too and downloading videos if you’re into that. For less than £2 i’d have all that and no ads, especially important for me on TV and my Apple devices.

Just put the Smart app on a firestick to skip the ads on a TV, you also just then need to use the normal YouTube app on your phone, paid £14.99 for the firestick light, works no problem.
  35. Avatar
    Can I use this on an existing UK based account that hasn’t ever had premium
  36. Avatar
    leet06/01/2022 13:36

Do I have to put a false Turkish address?

Look up fake address. There will be website address generator. They don't check
  37. Avatar
    ReflexReact06/01/2022 13:38

Can I use this on an existing UK based account that hasn’t ever had premium

Not easily. I gave up and created a new one
Post a comment
Top Merchants