Groups

YouTube TV App quits unexpectedly!

So, I've been mainly using YouTube on my Panasonic TV for over a year now however for the past two weeks it quits unexpectedly. TV has latest software installed. Any help is much appreciated!

Panasonic TV model: TX-L47E5

Also posted on Google Groups!

4 Comments

Can you remove and reinstall.. If not unplug the Tv via mains and leave for 10 Minutes. Plug back in and try again. Have a good evening

Original Poster

Grumpy_womble

Can you remove and reinstall.. If not unplug the Tv via mains and leave … Can you remove and reinstall.. If not unplug the Tv via mains and leave for 10 Minutes. Plug back in and try again. Have a good evening

​Hi, thanks for your answer however I have unplugged the TV and reinstall YouTube and cleared cookies and history!

try signing out of it and playing something or singing in if not registered.
    probably wont help but worth trying

Original Poster

stefromuk

try signing out of it and playing something or singing in if not … try signing out of it and playing something or singing in if not registered.probably wont help but worth trying

​Just tried that however it didn't work. I appreciate for your answer though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions