EXPIRED

You've Been Framed!!!!

My oh my, some of those clips are not funny man!
Some of the ones of the kids hurting themselves go right through me.

But the ones of people falling over etc I love.
Why do people dance on flimsy tables?

Thats it....................

10 Comments

The granny and grandad ones are hilarious i think, agree though some just arnt funny!

Original Poster

Linzilou81

The granny and grandad ones are hilarious i think, agree though some just … The granny and grandad ones are hilarious i think, agree though some just arnt funny!

Yep the oldies are funny. Not much else on Saturday night TV, its poop!

You've Been Framed, The Youtube of the 80's

Banned

I am bored of it.

Hope you are well Nikki x x

Is this show still going? I thought it had finished years ago.

My DD was on the boxing day special just gone, I sent in a clip May last year of my DD when she was 3 in her 1st xmas nativity play and she stuck her 2 fingers up at her Dad! naughty little thing!
But as much as she was a devil doing that she earnt herself £250 for her savings! Not that she knows the money was for swearing! lol

i pmsl at the ones where people got jumped out on, that was funny

I love that programme too!! So entertaining and guaranteed a right good laugh!

Original Poster

beth3735

My DD was on the boxing day special just gone, I sent in a clip May last … My DD was on the boxing day special just gone, I sent in a clip May last year of my DD when she was 3 in her 1st xmas nativity play and she stuck her 2 fingers up at her Dad! naughty little thing!But as much as she was a devil doing that she earnt herself £250 for her savings! Not that she knows the money was for swearing! lol

Ha ha funny

Cheap tat TV, nothing unusual for ITV.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1517
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1529
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764045
    4. Ebid over Ebay55

See more discussions