Found 19th Oct 2007
I bought this album called "continium " by John mayer tis on itunes for £5.99 but it is fantastic

Download "belief" off itunes for free as its on one of those songs of the week offers

Really is a fantastic album

Daniel

13 Comments

Banned

ive been told

Original Poster

hothothot

ive been told

Buy it ??

Heres it on amazon.co.uk read the reviews

amazon.co.uk/Con…8-1

If you like mellow music you will love it - perfect drive home music

Banned

do you get some commision or summin? lol

Original Poster

hothothot

do you get some commision or summin? lol

No lol i wish - im just tryin to spread the word - i put the free track on freebies but got taken off - listen to it you will like it :santa:

Banned

dandoc2

No lol i wish - im just tryin to spread the word - i put the free track … No lol i wish - im just tryin to spread the word - i put the free track on freebies but got taken off - listen to it you will like it :santa:

yes i saw that post, why was it removed?

what type of music is it?

Sloth/Mod

hothothot

yes i saw that post, why was it removed?

Digital downloads not allowed. :thumbsup:

Dandoc - if this is music to drive home to................what can i listen to when i'm driving everywhere else. :? :giggle:

Syzable

Digital downloads not allowed.

Guess hotukdeals.com are preventing the world from digitalizing

Good Album!

Original Poster

Syzable

Digital downloads not allowed. :thumbsup: Dandoc - if this is music to … Digital downloads not allowed. :thumbsup: Dandoc - if this is music to drive home to................what can i listen to when i'm driving everywhere else. :? :giggle:

aerosmith :-D

NatD

Good Album!

Yeh i bought it blind as i liked belief but the album is actually quite good for £5.99 ive bought rubbish albums for like £13 - never heard of john mayer before

qazim

what type of music is it?

Umm who can i compare it to - its hard because its a different type of music -- its mellow music

If you wanna have a look at another album i recommend -Duke special -- songs from the deep forest

I just heard a bit of "I don't trust myself" track 2 I think?? He sounds a bit James Blunt-ish to me...

Original Poster

sadiebabes

I just heard a bit of "I don't trust myself" track 2 I think?? He sounds … I just heard a bit of "I don't trust myself" track 2 I think?? He sounds a bit James Blunt-ish to me...

Listen to - waiting for the world to change + belief + gravity + dreaming with a broken heart -- listen to it on youtube

youtube.com/wat…Wpo
Waiting for the world to change - fantastic track

*Does as she's told*

lol... he seems quite good Dan
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal35
    2. Wireless earphones33
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47