Expired

Yugioh Argos

Found 8th Oct 2014
I purchased a collectors pack from Argos. You get a special edition (with 1 rare card and 3 of the same booster packs) and 3 other booster packs which are also the same.
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

My question is, all of the packs are the same. The special edition is only hidden Arsenal 4 and I want to get a new one. I tried contacting 4 different argoses if theres any variety. All of them say they have no idea due to not knowing the stock etc. Shall I bother going to every store to try and exchange 2 (of the 3 collectors packs I own) for a different one?
Community Updates
AskYu-Gi-Oh
3 Comments
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Scroll down and there are 21 questions that have 24 answers, what I've seen there are lots available. I would go to Argos, ask for ' customer view' you view, if you want you go back to the till point to pay. I customer view all the time when an item is ' an assortment / selection available '
Original Poster
what is customer view?
I've already bought them, but in the questions it says that I should go to the store or call them to ask what products they have
Dimzy

what is customer view?I've already bought them, but in the questions it … what is customer view?I've already bought them, but in the questions it says that I should go to the store or call them to ask what products they have

I go to a till point with my online reservation number or even just the catalogue number if I have gone instore without looking online 1st. I ask at till point for ' customer view'. They bring the item to the colection points, if I want it I let them know and I go back to the till to purchase. In your case you wanting to exchange, so ask for customer view and then if you want what they have, you can exchange your item. Presuming you not opened the item up.

If they have several packs out in stock room they should bring out what they have and you just view. I do this all the time with toys, particularly dolls as sometime there be 1 catalogue number and a selection of 5 dolls to choose from. I don't want to purchase a doll I already have,so why pay and then have to get a refund. I view 1st then purchase, loads of other people do, I see it all time.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants