Found 26th Aug 2008
Got some cards stashed away, and was wondering do they have any value anymore.

Would people buy on here.

Thanks

11 Comments

if no responses (and you're in a good mood), I'll take them off your hands for free :-)

Original Poster

mhh1981;2825576

if no responses (and you're in a good mood), I'll take them off your … if no responses (and you're in a good mood), I'll take them off your hands for free :-)

aha, thanks for the offer, but no thanks,,, i spent over 60 on them!.

spobby;2825583

aha, thanks for the offer, but no thanks,,, i spent over 60 on them!.

you'll be making a 6yr old kid very happy...haha

Banned

i brought over 300 for my son on ebay for £14 so not worth that much really although like with all these things some are very rare indeed and can make hundreds of pounds so you need to do some research into the cards that are known as shiney with holograms use this guide here

Rare (R): The name of the card is printed in silver foil. There is one in every pack (sometimes a card of a higher rarity will replace a Rare card). OCG packs are not guaranteed to have a Rare card, unlike their TCG counterparts.
Super Rare (SR): The illustrations on these cards are printed with a holographic foil background. A Super Rare card comes in one of every six packs on average.
Ultra Rare (UR): The name of the card is printed in gold foil. The illustrations on these cards are printed with a holographic foil background, with a slight gold tint. An Ultra Rare card comes in one out of every twelve packs (from Legend of Blue-Eyes through Ancient Sanctuary and the Dark Beginnings/Dark Revelations reprint sets) or twenty-four packs (from Soul of the Duelist up through current releases, barring the Dark Beginnings and Dark Revelations reprint sets).
Ultimate Rare (ULT): This rarity is simply an alternate foil pattern of other cards in the set. The name of the card is printed in gold foil. The illustration's borders and card attribute buttons (and star level buttons for Monsters) on these cards are printed with a holographic foil background. They also have a relief effect due to being embossed. There have been alternate ULT versions of every Rare/Super Rare/Ultra Rare in all sets starting with Soul of the Duelist, however starting with Phantom Darkness, only Ultra Rare cards can also be Ultimate Rares. ULT's have about the same pull ratio in booster packs as Ultra Rares.
Secret Rare (SCR): The name of the card is printed in holographic silver foil. These cards feature a crystallized holographic illustration called "polarizing silver". They are used primarily for promotional cards (e.g. tins and video games) and in all sets from Legend of Blue-Eyes through Ancient Sanctuary (with 2 SCR's per set), but were taken out in favor of Ultimate Rares instead starting with the set Soul of the Duelist. They have since been reintroduced to booster sets starting with Strike of Neos however (with as many as 10 SCR's per set in the latest 2 releases, Gladiators Assault and Phantom Darkness). On average, there is one in every thirty packs.
Ghost Rare [7] (GHR): A new rarity first found in the sets Tactical Evolution, Gladiator's Assault, and Phantom Darkness. The entire monster image is done in a silver "metal" style holographic foil with the monster image itself done in completely three dimensional "rainbow" color. It also has a unique holographic foil on the card name. Unlike other rarities, there is only 1 Ghost Rare card in every set. The GHR card is also available in the set as a Secret Rare. There is one in every twelve boxes (300 packs) on average.
Parallel Rare (PLR): The name of the card is printed in either gold foil or just as a regular Common version of the card would be printed. The illustrations and borders on these cards are printed with a holographic foil background. Called Parallel Rare because their foil has lines which run vertically and horizontally across the card. In the TCG, these can only be obtained through sanctioned Upper Deck Hobby League events.
Gold Rare (GOL): Introduced in the hobby exclusive Gold Series. Card Border, Card text box and name are in gold foil. Card has a holographic foil on the star level, picture, and card borders.

I remember buying cards for my son for christmas and they cost me £20. They were the three egyption God Cards The Winged dragon of Raw, Obelisk and Sky Dragon. Have a look through your pack to see if you have them and you maybe able to get a couple of pounds back

Banned

kemo;2825830

I remember buying cards for my son for christmas and they cost me £20. … I remember buying cards for my son for christmas and they cost me £20. They were the three egyption God Cards The Winged dragon of Raw, Obelisk and Sky Dragon. Have a look through your pack to see if you have them and you maybe able to get a couple of pounds back

winged dragon of rah , obelisk the tormentor , and slyfer the sky dragon

fragaliciousbob;2825847

winged dragon of rah , obelisk the tormentor , and slyfer the sky dragon

Thats the ones, was I ripped off fragaliciousbob? They were the ones that he needed to win all his matches at school. :-D

I 'play' this with my step-son. Its the most confusing game ever! Why cant they like subuteo like I used to play....much easier :-)

Using the egyptian god cards for duels is frowned upon, they are banned in all tournaments.

The cards are for collectors only.

I am not aware of any cards that are worth "hundreds of pounds". The cards value varies depending on what series is currently beeing aired on freeview tv.

My son wants the full exodia set "genuine cards only" I think he just needs the left leg for the full set. He also wants a genuine "dark magician" as he only has that in fake cards.

These kids can be quite obssessive about yugioh cards.

i will give you £5

i've got bare at home got a tin of rare cards like jesse anderson deck rainbow dragon an dat lot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44
    2. Mobile phone advice55
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    4. Android pay set up610

See more discussions