Groups
    EXPIRED

Yui Gi Oh

My nephew suddenly wants some and i can't find any without trawling through 7 thousand on Ebay.

Where are they normally sold,can't find them in any local shops or even Whsmith

10 Comments

argos, the entertainer even my local tesco sell them

Original Poster

falsey73;6308260

argos, the entertainer even my local tesco sell them

Never thought of Argos,never heard of the entertainer and my local Tesco doesn't have them either,will look at Argos,thanks:thumbsup:

A tenner at Argos,i'm not paying that lol

hello i know martin mccolls sell them normally by or behind the counter normally about 2 or 3 pounds!!! hope this helps not many places do sell them anymore!!! i have thousands of the things and pokemon!!!

supermod

Borders Bookstores usually sell Yu-Gi-Oh card packs (small & also the complete deck ones) along side the Pokemon cards - they cost a fortune don't they ;-)

ToysRus

Original Poster

juliesbargains;6308529

hello i know martin mccolls sell them normally by or behind the counter … hello i know martin mccolls sell them normally by or behind the counter normally about 2 or 3 pounds!!! hope this helps not many places do sell them anymore!!! i have thousands of the things and pokemon!!!

Do you want to sell any ?

Original Poster

Thanks for the info people,looks like my sis will have to go further afield for them,i don't drive and there isn't a Borders or Toys r us nearby and i've never heard of Mccolls:w00t:

They are really expensive new, it would be worth another look at bulk packs on ebay as they go a lot cheaper on there! Especially if he has only just got started with them and doesn't really care about specific types yet... sometimes you can get them at car boots too.

Even cheaper is to make your own here [url]www.yugiohcardmaker.net/[/url] where you can make up unbeatable cards!

Original Poster

Laffy42;6313503

They are really expensive new, it would be worth another look at bulk … They are really expensive new, it would be worth another look at bulk packs on ebay as they go a lot cheaper on there! Especially if he has only just got started with them and doesn't really care about specific types yet... sometimes you can get them at car boots too.Even cheaper is to make your own here [url]www.yugiohcardmaker.net/[/url] where you can make up unbeatable cards!

He's 6,he hasn't got a clue.

It all started because someone gave him a few and now he's got a bee in his bonnet and won't stop mithering,BUT the 7 thousand on Ebay are mind boggling:w00t:

My sons collected them for quite a while and must have spent a fortune on them. They now have a large plastic box full that is sitting gathering dust and they have moved on to Pokemon cards!

We bought most of ours in ToysrUs and Tesco.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wallpaper and PVA11
      2. Google assistant notification57
      3. Superdrug weekly deals22
      4. Mayweather vs Mcgregor44

See more discussions