Groups

YUK! Daughter's perfume is not nice! What don't YOU like?

My daughter has bought another new perfume...most of hers I like but this one is really sickly sweet smelling. I can even smell it when I can't if you know what I mean!

15 Comments

is her perfume called Yuk! ? no wonder! :whistling:

Ghost, Lulu DKNY and Joop turn my stomach and stick in my nostrils, nasty! What has she got?

Original Poster

She's got Diesel Fuel for Life

kenzo and my insolience,both disgusting

Jade goody's smells like air freshener - cheap perfumes in TJ Hughes at the moment - jasper conrad -£10 Kylie and Brittanys also cheap £8

I hate diesel too Yuck!!

poison

Most of the cheapo stuff smells like Shake and Vac :roll:

i wear Calvin Klein Eternity it is da sex

scabbers;3207747

She's got Diesel Fuel for Life

Oooh, I love that, sorry! At least you can't smell me! I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs. If anyone knows where I can get it at a decent price I'd be very happy!

Can't stand poison, the smell makes me gag

Armani code is the one for me at the moment

i hate insolence alot, it smells like caravan toilet cleaning fluid.

at the moment i love nina by nina ricci

I hate Brintney spears - fantasy... Smells like feet

also hate sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely... smells like cat pee

I'm not too keen on DKNY for women, it's way too citrusy and strong for my liking. I normally buy Armani perfumes as I'm big fan of Armani. However, I really like Gucci by Gucci at the minute. I really want to buy Daisy by Marc Jacobs, smelt it at Boots the other day, all I'm going to say is it's absolutely gorgeous.

x

angel (blue star shaped bottle).. eurgghh....

i like light smells like ralph lauren ROMANCE and SO! MIRACLE by chacarel?...etc etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions