yum, yum, yum

Banned
kebabs for tea, followed by fudge cake, yummy

39 Comments

We've just had enchiladas and nachos, dont know whats for pud tho, got any fudge cake spare?:-D

LOL, I've just had fish, chips and peas followed by chocolate pudding and custard :-D

You have kebabs with your tea? :?

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4568573

We've just had enchiladas and nachos, dont know whats for pud tho, got … We've just had enchiladas and nachos, dont know whats for pud tho, got any fudge cake spare?:-D

it aint here yet, got to wait for delivery, maybe some spare i had to give up my cheesy chips for fudge cake

Had gammon steaks with a couple of chips, just had a ww recipe pancake with banana. Mmmmm

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;4568588

Had gammon steaks with a couple of chips, just had a ww recipe pancake … Had gammon steaks with a couple of chips, just had a ww recipe pancake with banana. Mmmmm

what the eck is a ww recipe

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;4568603

Yuck!

yuck back at ya

sassie;4568582

it aint here yet, got to wait for delivery, maybe some spare i had to … it aint here yet, got to wait for delivery, maybe some spare i had to give up my cheesy chips for fudge cake

You can get puddings DELIVERED!!!:o

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4568615

You can get puddings DELIVERED!!!:o

they come with the kebabs, hopefully in seperate containers, jeeze you didnt think i was capable of making kebabs did ya - lol

What kind of kebabs? I would cook you some, im a good chef!!

Right, Ive been a pudding hunting and Im afraid its not good:x Angel Delight, Rice pudding or rhubarb crumble (wich someone talked me out of last time we had the whole pudding conversation, mind you it was up against choc sponge!)

sassie;4568622

they come with the kebabs, hopefully in seperate containers, jeeze you … they come with the kebabs, hopefully in seperate containers, jeeze you didnt think i was capable of making kebabs did ya - lol

Ha :-D

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4568643

Right, Ive been a pudding hunting and Im afraid its not good:x Angel … Right, Ive been a pudding hunting and Im afraid its not good:x Angel Delight, Rice pudding or rhubarb crumble (wich someone talked me out of last time we had the whole pudding conversation, mind you it was up against choc sponge!)

ha,ha,ha lmfao, rhubarb crumble not nice

Original Poster Banned

Naeem786;4568638

What kind of kebabs? I would cook you some, im a good chef!!

im a cack cook, there donar kebabs

sassie;4568606

I assume weight watchers.

sassie;4568660

im a cack cook, there donar kebabs

You should have Chapal Kebabs they are nice!!!

Original Poster Banned

Shelby25;4568664

I assume weight watchers.

oh right, thanks :thumbsup:
Naeem786;4568665

You should have Chapal Kebabs they are nice!!!

never heard of them, now wishing i had gone for me cheesy chips though :oops:

i dont really like kebabs but yummy fudge cake.
My boyfriend went to the chippy to get fish and chip and got my little girl a kids meal. I havent eaten... i may have a sarnie later x Enjoy your kebabs x

sassie;4568606

weight watchers lol.

Original Poster Banned

Tinkytayls;4568681

i dont really like kebabs but yummy fudge cake.My boyfriend went to the … i dont really like kebabs but yummy fudge cake.My boyfriend went to the chippy to get fish and chip and got my little girl a kids meal. I havent eaten... i may have a sarnie later x Enjoy your kebabs x

me going off the idea before it even gets here - lol

just found a chocolate brownie desert in the back of the freezer, takes 1 HOUR to defrost :w00t: AARGH!! Your fault sassie

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4568734

just found a chocolate brownie desert in the back of the freezer, takes 1 … just found a chocolate brownie desert in the back of the freezer, takes 1 HOUR to defrost :w00t: AARGH!! Your fault sassie

microwave :thumbsup:

I've had a KFC for lunch and just munched on some more chicken.

Wow, chicken is so good.

rhubarb crumble is the dogs b......'s

I'm eating nuts and dried fruit, followed by a bottle of blackcurrant cider lol

sassie;4568755

microwave :thumbsup:

I LOVE YOU :friends:

Youre a girl after my own heart Sass. Chilli & garlic sauce FTW

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;4568797

rhubarb crumble is the dogs b......'sI'm eating nuts and dried fruit, … rhubarb crumble is the dogs b......'sI'm eating nuts and dried fruit, followed by a bottle of blackcurrant cider lol

and for that reason alone i couldnt put it near my mouth :w00t:
michelleleemoo;4568798

I LOVE YOU :friends:

enjoy :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

donnydude;4568806

Youre a girl after my own heart Sass. Chilli & garlic sauce FTW

OMG no that would have far to many calories - pmsl

sassie;4568814

OMG no that would have far to many calories - pmsl

Thats why you get a salad with it. To cancel out the bad calories.

choc1969;4568797

rhubarb crumble is the dogs b......'sI'm eating nuts and dried fruit, … rhubarb crumble is the dogs b......'sI'm eating nuts and dried fruit, followed by a bottle of blackcurrant cider lol

Blackcurrant cider, puddings delivered, who'd have thought I'd learn so much from a thread starting yum yum yum :-D

Banned

The JFK;4568795

I've had a KFC for lunch and just munched on some more chicken.Wow, … I've had a KFC for lunch and just munched on some more chicken.Wow, chicken is so good.

£12.99 was it?

choc1969;4568797

rhubarb crumble is the dogs b......'s

And the rest of the dog is on the kebab spit roast. :w00t:

lumoruk;4568834

£12.99 was it?

12.99, that sounds like a deal to me ;-)

sassie;4568674

never heard of them, now wishing i had gone for me cheesy chips though … never heard of them, now wishing i had gone for me cheesy chips though :oops:

They really nice, in nan bread!! May get some!!

lumoruk;4568834

£12.99 was it?

sassie;4568650

ha,ha,ha lmfao, rhubarb crumble not nice

:? it's bloody gorgeous with custard

ya don't like it cause it sticks to ya false nashers :roll:

Pork fillet with pepper sauce, rice and fried vegetables; home-made tofu with ginger and soy sauce as a side dish. I am blessed with a partner who is a great cook

Liddle ol' me;4569083

Pork fillet with pepper sauce, rice and fried vegetables; home-made tofu … Pork fillet with pepper sauce, rice and fried vegetables; home-made tofu with ginger and soy sauce as a side dish. I am blessed with a partner who is a great cook

How do you make tofu? Or do you mean it started plain and was jazzed up.

Just had a veggie curry with a nan bread.

Original Poster Banned

well i hope you all enjoyed your teas, i wont be having fudge cake again, i missed my cheesie chips and didnt enjoy the cake
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1846
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions