Groups

yummy mummy bag

anyone got one..i have a 2 year old so dont need the earth ad these changing bags look funky.....

25 Comments

oh they are nice but £63 :shock:

much better than the free one I got with my cotbed when I had AM :lol:

Lovely bags, but sorry no idea where else you can get them.

Original Poster

jennybubbles;3641364

oh they are nice but £63 :shock:much better than the free one I got with … oh they are nice but £63 :shock:much better than the free one I got with my cotbed when I had AM :lol:

im a changing bag freak.... bought LOADS! shame on me..but hey i can buy handbags! haha!! anyways i justified 63 to hubby as i dropped my cleaner today...she was more hassle then she was worth...so in essence i deserve it as will be a months worth of savings from cleaner!:whistling:

bellabonkers;3641381

Lovely bags, but sorry no idea where else you can get them.

thanks hun..... only seen them in john lewis but wondered what peeps thought of them

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3641434

Ooohhh....look!http://www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk/acatalog/Baby_Changing_Bags.html

oooooo :thumbsup: thanks hun! ur so damn helpful.... got no rep loving to dish out atm sowi! x

Now i'm into handbags, but i just dont like them.

sick.

Second one "okey" first one "gay"... that's coming from a guy... (I go clothes shopping with my twin sis... i'z kewlies... and modest too!)

P.S I love gay people "Give it to me baby!" =P

P.P.S I'm not gay.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3641468

Now i'm into handbags, but i just dont like them.

:cry: ive always liked them...they r pretty good when u have been carrying around a changing bag for last 5 years (2 kids in that time...so always had changing bag!)

black gerbil1;3641476

sick.

:? in what sense?

quackstar84;3641527

Second one "okey" first one "gay"... that's coming from a guy... (I go … Second one "okey" first one "gay"... that's coming from a guy... (I go clothes shopping with my twin sis... i'z kewlies... and modest too!)P.S I love gay people "Give it to me baby!" =PP.P.S I'm not gay.

i like the second one too..... are u sure ur not gay :giggle:

Well you could always kiss me.. .although it will cost you a dollor =).

Original Poster

quackstar84;3641567

Well you could always kiss me.. .although it will cost you a dollor =).

haha... its ok!

Hey you wouldn't catch a cold.... oh nooo... it would be as if god himself would be kissing you... it would be a blessing for you... "cheap" too... i'd give you a BOGOF deal.

sick as in good

id ignore Quackstar84, tis a troll

Yeah i would ignoore me as well... because if i'm too "hard" to handle and I upset you, you'll call me a troll as well.... ("Ouch" that hurt me just saying that!)

*passes BG a tissue* Cheer up.

These bags are LUSH!

This one's my fave for what it's worth
    http://www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk/acatalog/plaw08326-200.jpg

Now - I just need a baby to match and away I'll go! :giggle:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3641736

sick as in goodid ignore Quackstar84, tis a troll

aww thanks bg1.....:thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;3641886

These bags are LUSH!This one's my fave for what it's worthNow - I just … These bags are LUSH!This one's my fave for what it's worthNow - I just need a baby to match and away I'll go! :giggle:

haha.....:thumbsup: whats the name of that company?

Lookin nice&funky mb :thumbsup:

Get this one
    http://www.handbagsandgladrags.co.uk/acatalog/plss08256-200.jpg
    or from the the first 2 get
    [IMG]s7v1.scene7.com/is/…830?$product$[/IMG]

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3645668

Lookin nice&funky mb :thumbsup:Get this one or from the the first 2 get … Lookin nice&funky mb :thumbsup:Get this one or from the the first 2 get [IMG]http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/230498830?$product$[/IMG]

ODB_69;3635438

No I know what your saying but I chat to Ace everyday (MSN, E-amil, … No I know what your saying but I chat to Ace everyday (MSN, E-amil, Phone, XBL)...hes becoming my Hetero lifemate me thinks (Spot the Jay & Silent Bob ref there) but yes I agree but there are many nice people on here that i think its a shame they dont live closer or we'd be going out for beers or meals :-(

thanks kot!! think i will get second one as its 55 quid from blooming marvellous blus 20% off when i spend 60 quid (need a new changing mat anyways!)

magicbeans;3645695

thanks kot!! think i will get second one as its 55 quid from blooming … thanks kot!! think i will get second one as its 55 quid from blooming marvellous blus 20% off when i spend 60 quid (need a new changing mat anyways!)

No problem. But how did you manage to quote ODB? :thinking:

]ODB quote

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3648967

No problem. But how did you manage to quote ODB? :thinking:]ODB quote

i dont get it....?:?

magicbeans;3649038

i dont get it....?:?

Look at ur post above ^^^^^^
    You've got a post from ODB in there

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3649079

Look at ur post above ^^^^^^You've got a post from ODB in there

damn skippy.... how bizzare!!!!!!!!!!!!

magicbeans;3649616

damn skippy.... how bizzare!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao. edit it out of your post and then we can delete these posts.
    That way no-one will think we're weird :whistling:

;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions