Groups

Yves Rocher deal thread......security issues/feedback etc ( Did you get your order ok?)

I had this post removed,quite rightly as the website had problems with security issues ie other peoples details showing etc.

This is just an update on my order,recieved no problems at all,and the free gift was worth more than the £3.95 I paid for whole order ?( free lovely diamonte necklace and earrings)

How did everyone elses order go?

Any update on being able to post deals with this site?

7 Comments

Have you had your credit card statement yet to see how many gifts you bought for others. ;-) lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6623786

Have you had your credit card statement yet to see how many gifts you … Have you had your credit card statement yet to see how many gifts you bought for others. ;-) lol

Checked mines online,and all looks ok :?

hotscot;6623918

Checked mines online,and all looks ok :?

That's ok then.........i remember reading how payment details were already entered on the site for some.

I had problems with the order showing up in someone elses name. On the 3rd attempt got the oder completed in my name.
    Rang Y.R and they said there should be a problem.
    Got 3 lots delivered to my address. Rang Y.R again and they said i could keep all 3 and refunded 2 for my troubles.

RESULT!!!!

Original Poster

notts6501;6624426

I had problems with the order showing up in someone elses name. On the … I had problems with the order showing up in someone elses name. On the 3rd attempt got the oder completed in my name.Rang Y.R and they said there should be a problem. Got 3 lots delivered to my address. Rang Y.R again and they said i could keep all 3 and refunded 2 for my troubles.RESULT!!!!

WOw....lucky you :thumbsup: did you get the free gifts too :gift:

Recieved mine with no problem. The freebie was a lovely diamonte necklace and matching earings a xmas present for my Niece.....

hotscot;6624795

WOw....lucky you :thumbsup: did you get the free gifts too :gift:

Yes the free gifts (unbrella and bag ) and the necklace & earings. All x 3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1223
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764354
      3. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.34
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017

See more discussions