we lov united we do

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
44 Comments

English Final!!

Original Poster Banned

bring it on scouses or cheski

have to give a hand to scholes, good goal. hopefully liverpool get through tomorrow. will be a cracking final

onyl 4% of man u fans have ever seen them play live...jus sayin.

brb playing gta.

Yeah i hope liverpool win tomorow =]
Would be an amazing final

Original Poster Banned

where you got them stats from

it like saying not none of them come from manchester

p.s go play gta

black gerbil1;1994962

onyl 4% of man u fans have ever seen them play live...jus sayin.brb … onyl 4% of man u fans have ever seen them play live...jus sayin.brb playing gta.

haha

well done united (spurs fan)

black gerbil1;1994962

onyl 4% of man u fans have ever seen them play live...jus sayin.brb … onyl 4% of man u fans have ever seen them play live...jus sayin.brb playing gta.

bet it is even less for england

black gerbil1;1994962

brb playing gta.

All this BRB, have you got time to play it!?

masterruckus;1994991

All this BRB, have you got time to play it!?

yeah brah!

brb playing gta.

black gerbil1;1994962

And?

Get in United .... Bring on the 'Pool

black gerbil1;1994995

yeah brah!brb playing gta.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

there will be a ding dong at manchester airport

because the scouses havent got an airport o sorry speeek aiir pooot laa

Tintern1981;1994996

And?Get in United .... Bring on the 'Pool

hit a nerve.

brb playing gta.

:):):):) I am so thrilled. My heart was beating so fast waiting for that final whistle.

What a goal by Scholesy, textbook scholes that is!

Applauding every player that played tonight, playing with such passion. Had a few so if this post sound dodgy apologies

black gerbil1;1995050

hit a nerve.brb playing gta.

maybe its scouse for guitar G-TAAAAAAAA

black gerbil1;1995050

you not completed that? every post youve wrote you have said that lol!

black gerbil1;1995050

Not at all.

Messi played awesome once again.

:-D YES 50 years after munich :-D time to celebrate ;-)

Barcelona had double the passes and double the shots they just dont have a good finisher. you werre lucky,

That is all

Brb also playing GTA

Man Utd vs Liverpool for Champions of Europe? Would literally be the biggest game and the most watched sporting event of all time!!!

And I'd probably die of a heart attack through it!

well i hope chelsea do liverpool tomorrow personally. I dont know what i would do if we lost against them scousers in the final. Id be suicidal :-(

melu;1995220

Man Utd vs Liverpool for Champions of Europe? Would literally be the … Man Utd vs Liverpool for Champions of Europe? Would literally be the biggest game and the most watched sporting event of all time!!!And I'd probably die of a heart attack through it!

Does that mean you THINK Liverpool will beat the Blues, lmao. :w00t:

See you in the final...

jackthelad;1995242

Does that mean you THINK Liverpool will beat the Blues, lmao. :w00t:

Ermmm.....yep coz I have faith in my team. Like you probably think you can still win the Prem? (I actually hope you do snatch it).

stevey_p7;1995233

well i hope chelsea do liverpool tomorrow personally. I dont know what i … well i hope chelsea do liverpool tomorrow personally. I dont know what i would do if we lost against them scousers in the final. Id be suicidal :-(

If thats the case then please at least try to make the Final entertaining...Fa Cup Final 2007 :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll;1995206

Barcelona had double the passes and double the shots they just dont have … Barcelona had double the passes and double the shots they just dont have a good finisher. you werre lucky,That is allBrb also playing GTA

£5 pound on the final lol scouse

Geebers;1995247

See you in the final...

im getting my laureal on in this thread. Liverpool aint going nowere.

brb playing gta.

Original Poster Banned

eastenders tomorrow night not much on tv bit of footy on sky **** teams want to be united teams

but there only one manchester united

Original Poster Banned

stevey_p7;1995233

well i hope chelsea do liverpool tomorrow personally. I dont know what i … well i hope chelsea do liverpool tomorrow personally. I dont know what i would do if we lost against them scousers in the final. Id be suicidal :-(

dont think like that we dont lose aganst scouses

danby jason;1995303

eastenders tomorrow night not much on tv bit of footy on sky **** teams … eastenders tomorrow night not much on tv bit of footy on sky **** teams want to be united teams but there only one manchester united

Why would we want to be United ?........2-1 :whistling:

danby jason;1995309

dont think like that we dont lose aganst scouses

i know what youre saying but i just couldn't bear the thought of them winning. I am in a minority at work but on the other hand it would be amazing if we did win against them or chelski for that matter.

One things for sure, Grant will probably see the door if the right result doesnt come tomorrow for Chelsea.

danby jason;1994945

bring it on scouses or cheski

Well should u be hoping for Liverpool... u've beaten em both times in the league this season! But u played us last weekend and lost 2-1

spobby;1994968

Yeah i hope liverpool win tomorow =]Would be an amazing final

Again... u only say that cos u haven't lost to them this season and fear playing Chelsea... especially in Roman's backyard!

Tintern1981;1994996

Get in United .... Bring on the 'Pool

Is there a theme running between these Man U posts... u all want the easy option!

melu;1995220

Man Utd vs Liverpool for Champions of Europe? Would literally be the … Man Utd vs Liverpool for Champions of Europe? Would literally be the biggest game and the most watched sporting event of all time!!!And I'd probably die of a heart attack through it!

Not gonna happen... Got to get past us first!

stevey_p7;1995233

Finally a Man U fan with half a brain... although are u trying to say we are the easier option... cos u beat Liverpool 1-0 and 3-0 in the league, but u lost to us last weekend!

Geebers;1995247

See you in the final...

Don't make me laugh, the only player you have who will have helped someone win the Champs league is John Arne Riise!

danby jason;1995303

eastenders tomorrow night not much on tv bit of footy on sky **** teams … eastenders tomorrow night not much on tv bit of footy on sky **** teams want to be united teams but there only one manchester united

Is it... is that why you lost to us last weekend and we are equal points in the league?

Man U fans are too cocky... Whoever wins out of us (Chelsea) or Liverpool, they should beat Man U in the final...

Original Poster Banned

donbreach;1995492

Well should u be hoping for Liverpool... u've beaten em both times in the … Well should u be hoping for Liverpool... u've beaten em both times in the league this season! But u played us last weekend and lost 2-1Again... u only say that cos u haven't lost to them this season and fear playing Chelsea... especially in Roman's backyard!Is there a theme running between these Man U posts... u all want the easy option!Not gonna happen... ur gonna get dealt with like last weekend!Finally a Man U fan with half a brain... although are u trying to say we are the easier option... cos u beat Liverpool 1-0 and 3-0 in the league, but u lost to us last weekend!Don't make me laugh, the only player you have who will have helped someone win the Champs league is John Arne Riise!Is it... is that why you lost to us last weekend and we are equal points in the league?Man U fans are too cocky... Whoever wins out of us (Chelsea) or Liverpool, they should beat Man U in the final...

if you have a look at mine i said cheatski

danby jason;1995635

if you have a look at mine i said cheatski

Why are we cheats? Typical stupid man u fan, so how did we cheat... elaborate!

donbreach;1995492

Not gonna happen... ur gonna get dealt with like last weekend!

Umm remind me what happened last weekend....confused :?

I lost £10 on this

Ok then manc. £5 on Liverpool to beat you scum in the final after we beat chavski tomorrow.

melu;1995220

i doubt it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    5. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions