Groups

z

Banned
    z

19 Comments

Banned

bykergrove;5845366

Londonoh :-(I want to buy a 3bed

My 3 bed is up for sale in London..... tried to PM the details - but your inbox is full.

Saturday viewing is fine BTW.........

I've just reduced the price down from £900K to an affordable £850K

links to houses. im nosey. then i can stalk u as well

Be prepared to have some sellers not even in,happened to us,we'd turn up with the estate agent meeting us for the appointment and the seller wasn't even in.

bykergrove;5845507

LOL - i cleared my inbox!850k is still a little out of my range! looking … LOL - i cleared my inbox!850k is still a little out of my range! looking to pay about 210k max! yeah especially when the estate agents talk so much rubbish!

You can get a 3 bed in London for 210K?

I am in NorthEast and can't say I have seen anything near that price range

Mrs.Z;5845557

You can get a 3 bed in London for 210K? I am in NorthEast and can't say I … You can get a 3 bed in London for 210K? I am in NorthEast and can't say I have seen anything near that price range

i guess like dagenham end?? but central or somewhere nicer....hmmm...good luck. why not get a flat?

guv;5845411

My 3 bed is up for sale in London..... tried to PM the details - but your … My 3 bed is up for sale in London..... tried to PM the details - but your inbox is full.Saturday viewing is fine BTW.........I've just reduced the price down from £900K to an affordable £850K

Would he get the wee treehouse with St George flag included in the cost?:p

Banned

moob;5845597

Would he get the wee treehouse with St George flag included in the cost?:p

No. That'll be extra. As will the double glazed shed and motorised HD satellite system.

guv;5845411

My 3 bed is up for sale in London..... tried to PM the details - but your … My 3 bed is up for sale in London..... tried to PM the details - but your inbox is full.Saturday viewing is fine BTW.........I've just reduced the price down from £900K to an affordable £850K

Hi, will you take £849k pleeaase, cos thats all I have in my Paypal:whistling:

bykergrove;5845734

haha here is one … haha here is one ]http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22090873.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^85310&sortByPriceDescending=false&minBedrooms=3&displayPropertyType=houses&oldDisplayPropertyType=houses&pageNumber=1&backToListURL=/property-for-sale/find.html%3FlocationIdentifier%3DREGION%255E85310%26sortByPriceDescending%3Dfalse%26minBedrooms%3D3%26displayPropertyType%3Dhouses%26oldDisplayPropertyType%3Dhouses!

wow. thats wicked!!! shame u didnt get it

A house I looooooooooooove has been reduced by £25 grand! It was sold originally within a week.It came back on to market with this massive drop.Sounds like something is wrong doesnt it!

gemmyw;5846357

A house I looooooooooooove has been reduced by £25 grand! It was sold … A house I looooooooooooove has been reduced by £25 grand! It was sold originally within a week.It came back on to market with this massive drop.Sounds like something is wrong doesnt it!

sounds too good to be true, but you never know ..... :thumbsup:

4lyons09;5846377

sounds too good to be true, but you never know ..... :thumbsup:

It is on our favourite street in Mumbles.Only thing is there is no off road parking:x

be prepared for plenty of disappointment before you sign on the line and get the keys...... dirty houses, people who don't want to sell, surveys going wrong, people pulling out etc.......oh good luck

gemmyw;5846357

A house I looooooooooooove has been reduced by £25 grand! It was sold … A house I looooooooooooove has been reduced by £25 grand! It was sold originally within a week.It came back on to market with this massive drop.Sounds like something is wrong doesnt it!

a survey will reveal all!! good luck :thumbsup:

Benjiboo1;5846798

be prepared for plenty of disappointment before you sign on the line and … be prepared for plenty of disappointment before you sign on the line and get the keys...... dirty houses, people who don't want to sell, surveys going wrong, people pulling out etc.......oh good luck

joys of moving!! we are staying here for another 5 years. half way thru the 10 yr mortgage. but cant hlp looking!

guv;5845411

JFK influencin, get a grip guv your going off the rails.

i LOLed at the £850k for 3 bedroom - SW1 area price ...

Im in property, were are you looking?

Banned

Marina;5846047

Hi, will you take £849k pleeaase, cos thats all I have in my … Hi, will you take £849k pleeaase, cos thats all I have in my Paypal:whistling:

Yes. But cash only. Preferably used bills.

greg_68;5846971

JFK influencin, get a grip guv your going off the rails.

I also have a watch I'll sell you for £4K. It's only worth £20, but hey, you cant blame a man for trying.

kippy;5847200

i LOLed at the £850k for 3 bedroom - SW1 area price ...

My sisters 4 bed house is worth £1.6M. She paid £800K cash for it 10 years ago. (Seriously)

black gerbil1;5847311

Im in property, were are you looking?

It's spelt puberty, fool.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions