EXPIRED

Zack and Wiki (Wii) Instore deals?

Anyone seen a good price for this instore anywhere?

I was hoping ASDA may have it for under £30 or ToysR'Us had one of their "this weekend only" deals on.

5 Comments

It's £27.99 delivered from ]PowerPlayDirect & the opportunity of 4% ]QuidCo too.

BFN,

fp.

EDIT:
Plus...
Enter code 'PP-02-DISCOUNT' for a 2% discount on PowerPlayDirect.com site.

Original Poster

Yes I know, but I wanted an INSTORE deal, so that I could pop out and get it today.

Rhys135;1471172

Yes I know, but I wanted an INSTORE deal, so that I could pop out and get … Yes I know, but I wanted an INSTORE deal, so that I could pop out and get it today.

Yes I know that too. I read your request & added the comment to help you if you were not lucky getting a deal less than £30.

I had a title despatched by GAME yesterday & it arrived this morning, if that helps you plan in advance for a delivery tomorrow.

BFN,

fp.

Any recent deals for this? I have Pro Evo, Mario Kart is on its way, and I have taken advantage of GAME's No More Heroes deal... Just missing this from my collection...

solid;1875800

Any recent deals for this? I have Pro Evo, Mario Kart is on its way, and … Any recent deals for this? I have Pro Evo, Mario Kart is on its way, and I have taken advantage of GAME's No More Heroes deal... Just missing this from my collection...

]DVD.co.uk have "Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros Treasure" for £26.99 with option of 4% ]QuidCo.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions