Zagg Invisible Shield Ipod Touch

13 replies
Found 22nd Feb 2009
Anyone use one of these are they as hard to apply as all reviews say, do they cover every part of the ipod?
Any help...Thanks

12 Comments

I had one, it was hard to apply, you need loads of patience. After it's done, wrap it in a warm tea towel and leave it for 24 hours, it helps to get rid of any little air bubbles. Well worth it though.

Original Poster

the porter;4458068

I have a full body on my iPhone it's quite easy really just keep your … I have a full body on my iPhone it's quite easy really just keep your fingers moist and use a hair dryer for the corners

rose_cat_jr;4458084

I had one, it was hard to apply, you need loads of patience. After it's … I had one, it was hard to apply, you need loads of patience. After it's done, wrap it in a warm tea towel and leave it for 24 hours, it helps to get rid of any little air bubbles. Well worth it though.

Cheers for replys
i can be patient.. i think, if the end product is worth it, does it cover iphone/ipod entirley because the smallest of scratches annoys me :-D ?

I used bestskinsever on something else, apparently they are pretty much identical (but sheaper) and I found the trick is...

Get a little bowl of warm water with a tiny bit of soap or washing liquid in it, peel off the backing, and dip in the water, make sure you get your fingers wet too!!! that really helps positioning it. Once you put it in place, you can move it around until its in the right place, and its pretty easy to smooth out the bubbles.

IMHO its about getting the water (or solution for zagg - but its really only soapy water) on both the product and your fingers.

Hope this helps

ALEXSHEFF92;4458123

Cheers for replysi can be patient.. i think, if the end product is worth … Cheers for replysi can be patient.. i think, if the end product is worth it, does it cover iphone/ipod entirley because the smallest of scratches annoys me :-D ?

Yes, it does cover it completely.

Original Poster

Pagemaster;4458160

I used bestskinsever on something else, apparently they are pretty much … I used bestskinsever on something else, apparently they are pretty much identical (but sheaper) and I found the trick is...Get a little bowl of warm water with a tiny bit of soap or washing liquid in it, peel off the backing, and dip in the water, make sure you get your fingers wet too!!! that really helps positioning it. Once you put it in place, you can move it around until its in the right place, and its pretty easy to smooth out the bubbles. IMHO its about getting the water (or solution for zagg - but its really only soapy water) on both the product and your fingers.Hope this helps

Will try it thanks :thumbsup:

rose_cat_jr;4458212

Yes, it does cover it completely.

You say you had one what happend to it did you remove it?

Also where can i buy official zagg shields in the uk?

I don't think you can get zagg in the UK, the EU website just puts you to the american one, its free delivery though, and 20% off at the moment.

Original Poster

amazon.co.uk/exe…3P4

Found this seems the real deal

Pagemaster;4458287

I don't think you can get zagg in the UK, the EU website just puts you to … I don't think you can get zagg in the UK, the EU website just puts you to the american one, its free delivery though, and 20% off at the moment.

Yes you can, it comes from the UK. I got one the other day for my nokia 5800 and it just had 35p postage and a UK postmark (cant for the life of me remember where though!)

Do you know what website that was from mate? - just ordered the 5800 one from the USA.. doh

ALEXSHEFF92;4458257

You say you had one what happend to it did you remove it?

It was on a touch which I sold as I got an iphone. I left it on when I sold it.

Pagemaster;4458835

Do you know what website that was from mate? - just ordered the 5800 one … Do you know what website that was from mate? - just ordered the 5800 one from the USA.. doh

You have to order from the standard zagg.com, but depending on where it's being delivered will depend on where it's sent from. Or words to that effect.

car phone ware house do it for £10-£15
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1114
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?47
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120

See more discussions