zagg replacement iphone skin

2 replies
Found 13th Nov 2010
I bought the zagg invisishield from CPW bought it as it came with a lifetime warrenty

Not at all impressed and my baby daughter peeled it off the other day, ive had a quick look and it seems they will charge me a postage fee for a replacement, it is not clear how much and asks for my card details

Has anyone done this? How much was it? Did it take long? Is there an easier way round this?

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
2 Comments

The replacement comes from the uk so only takes 3-5 days, I think they charge around £3.95 to start with. If you dont return the original skin to them in the US then they charge your card for the total amount of the skin. Ive sent around 5 back now from different iphones and its very straight forward.

Original Poster

wonkey

The replacement comes from the uk so only takes 3-5 days, I think they … The replacement comes from the uk so only takes 3-5 days, I think they charge around £3.95 to start with. If you dont return the original skin to them in the US then they charge your card for the total amount of the skin. Ive sent around 5 back now from different iphones and its very straight forward.

Ta wonky feel better now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…66

See more discussions