Zalando delivery

Found 27th Jan
Im looking to buy something from^ it says i can have next day delivery for about 6quid but when i add the item to the basket there is no next day delivery option it just says free and estimated tuesday - thursday. Turns out it says this for any item i add. Does anyone have an account and can check if its possible to change it to next day later on during checkout. I dont wanna have to sign up to find out i cant have next day delivery. cheers.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments
Added next day delivery

Subtotal
£17.60
Delivery
£5.95
TOTAL(VAT included)
£23.55

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE
Tu, 30.01.

Doesn’t seem like next day to me but did get the option to choose, tried to revert to free delivery & it wouldn’t let me do that. Logged out & in again still doesn’t let me change the delivery option something not right IMO
Original Poster
guttediam3 h, 35 m ago

Added next day delivery Subtotal£17.60Delivery£5.95TOTAL(VAT i …Added next day delivery Subtotal£17.60Delivery£5.95TOTAL(VAT included)£23.55EXPECTED DELIVERY DATETu, 30.01.Doesn’t seem like next day to me but did get the option to choose, tried to revert to free delivery & it wouldn’t let me do that. Logged out & in again still doesn’t let me change the delivery option something not right IMO

thanks well if its dispatched Monday and arrives Tuesday im happy. Its not right having to sign up to change to next day delivery though.
D_Jay_M28 m ago

thanks well if its dispatched Monday and arrives Tuesday im happy. Its not …thanks well if its dispatched Monday and arrives Tuesday im happy. Its not right having to sign up to change to next day delivery though.

Is a pain! No worries
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants