Zante Quad bike accident Tragic

Found 29th Jul
dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

having just returned from Zante these bikes are Everywhere !!! this is tragic
kids driving them no helmet's in filpflops & swimwear so dangerous so sad
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Shame the scroat who has been plaguing us for the last 2 weeks, driving around on his (most likely) stolen quad doesn't suffer the same fate.

And I'm not even sorry.
14 Comments
RIP Rick Mayall. So sad that its still happening.
Shame the scroat who has been plaguing us for the last 2 weeks, driving around on his (most likely) stolen quad doesn't suffer the same fate.

And I'm not even sorry.
deeky1 h, 2 m ago

Shame the scroat who has been plaguing us for the last 2 weeks, driving …Shame the scroat who has been plaguing us for the last 2 weeks, driving around on his (most likely) stolen quad doesn't suffer the same fate.And I'm not even sorry.

We have these around us too. Does my head in. No respect for anyone
deeky1 h, 7 m ago

Shame the scroat who has been plaguing us for the last 2 weeks, driving …Shame the scroat who has been plaguing us for the last 2 weeks, driving around on his (most likely) stolen quad doesn't suffer the same fate.And I'm not even sorry.

Same here...
Although last week he came of the local park right near us and under a transit , had to be airlifted to hospital.
Not sure how he is but not really bothered as I've heard what him and his family's like.
Quad bikes are great and capable off road machines at the lower speeds but on the road they are death traps, they handle nothing like cars or bikes. Alls good until you need to steer, the centre of gravity is just wrong for anything other than low speed manoeuvring. I was contemplating one for a bit of a summer toy (not in the loutish way some use them) but decided I prefer keeping the ability to feed myself, wipe my own backside and breathe. I'll stick to motorbikes and cars. Even then I wont use the bikes for work as my hours mean I'm out on the road just after the time as people leaving clubs so with our local taxi drivers and the increased risk of drink drivers its car only.
We also have them zipping up and down the streets.. The young lads think it's awesome because they don't have to wear helmets legally... accidents waiting to happen!!

I wouldn't ride my push bike without my helmet on never mind one of these things .. and as for my kids.. they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near one!
People do things on holiday they would never dream of doing at home. Greek tarmac is just as hard as British tarmac
psychobitchfromhell8 h, 38 m ago

People do things on holiday they would never dream of doing at home. Greek …People do things on holiday they would never dream of doing at home. Greek tarmac is just as hard as British tarmac

Greek Roads are NO WAY like UK they are substandard potholed incomplete loose chippings no kerbings just a drop down a ditch ! still very Dangerous ......... imo
psychobitchfromhell9 h, 19 m ago

People do things on holiday they would never dream of doing at home. Greek …People do things on holiday they would never dream of doing at home. Greek tarmac is just as hard as British tarmac

Yeah, ask deek what happened to poor June on his holiday.
airfix28 m ago

Yeah, ask deek what happened to poor June on his holiday.

oh heck ..... afraid to ask ....
deeky13 h, 45 m ago

Have patience Deeky, it took a full 6 months for a local scroat to suffer a similar fate after getting a quad.

For some unknown reason he took offence to one of the local buses and decided to headbutt the bus at 50mph on a country road.
aw082 h, 56 m ago

Greek Roads are NO WAY like UK they are substandard potholed …Greek Roads are NO WAY like UK they are substandard potholed incomplete loose chippings no kerbings just a drop down a ditch ! still very Dangerous ......... imo

We already know what UK roads are like - what are the Greek roads like?
Edited by: "cis_groupie" 30th Jul
aw083 h, 13 m ago

Greek Roads are NO WAY like UK they are substandard potholed …Greek Roads are NO WAY like UK they are substandard potholed incomplete loose chippings no kerbings just a drop down a ditch ! still very Dangerous ......... imo

Did I mention the word road or the word dangerous? I said Greek tarmac was as hard as British tarmac.. The fact the roads are more dangerous all the more reason not to get on one of these machines. This also highlights how vital it is to have the correct insurance when you go abroad.
One wheel when I’m on one of them! - 50 cent.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants