Zaor desks ...

Posted 20th Jan
does anyone know if you can fill the rack space with draws or anything ? I don't have any DJ stuff to put in them but love the desks !!!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Do you mean these?

It should be possible to install a drawer under there if you have the skills, there is likely no off the shelf solution but making a drawer is fairly simple if you have a router and a decent jigsaw and/or circular saw. You can put it on some quality metal runners. The hardest bit would for me finding a matching or complimentary wood.
harlzter20/01/2020 10:44

Do you mean these?It should be possible to install a drawer under there if …Do you mean these?It should be possible to install a drawer under there if you have the skills, there is likely no off the shelf solution but making a drawer is fairly simple if you have a router and a decent jigsaw and/or circular saw. You can put it on some quality metal runners. The hardest bit would for me finding a matching or complimentary wood.

39721539-w8WyC.jpgI was gonna get this desk, either side they have slots for DJ equipment but it would be more handy to me if they were a drawer or something
chrisredmayne20/01/2020 17:52

[Image] I was gonna get this desk, either side they have slots for DJ …[Image] I was gonna get this desk, either side they have slots for DJ equipment but it would be more handy to me if they were a drawer or something

Like on this rack. The right panel looks like it's just drawers...

39721560-Q0aHr.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants