Zara returns policy

Found 27th Sep 2017
I bought a pair of Chino trousers from Zara (click and collect).

The zipper stop has come off of them (faulty) so I just want to return them. What would the staff say when I try to return it with all the labels and stuff removed (the fabric labels are still there), it's just the paper labels that are attached to the waistline.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Have you got the reciept for the item or proof of purchase (bank statement) should be enough for full refund.

If not they should offer straight exchange or a store credit voucher.

Some retailers theres a ref number on the clothing washing label. Usually tell off that how Long retailer have stocked that line for.

Original Poster

Yeah I have the e receipt, my question is more about how they will view the removal of the paper labels (not that it should matter). I've had a bad experience with sports directs returns policy so I just wanted to save myself the trip

sports direct are the worst large high street retailer i have come across as far as returns are concerned. i would not expect zara to be like that and if the good is faulty as you state then the labels not being attached should not be a problem if you have the receipt.

if it is click and collect, check with zara return policy if you can return to a store.

I presume you have only had them for a day or two , then I'm sure they will accept they were faulty . If its weeks or months since you bought them then I suspect you will have more difficulty in claiming a refund .

I agree, sports direct have the worst customer service ever. I'm sure you'll have no problem taking them back to Zara

dragonline772 h, 35 m ago

Yeah I have the e receipt, my question is more about how they will view …Yeah I have the e receipt, my question is more about how they will view the removal of the paper labels (not that it should matter). I've had a bad experience with sports directs returns policy so I just wanted to save myself the trip

Say you took them off before you were going to wash them and thats when you noticed the zipper stop ...

Original Poster

update: posting this weeks after i went in, they accepted the return and i got a refund, for any future customers looking for a similar answer.
Post a comment
@
    Text