Groups

Zavvi

anyone picked up any bargains from here.

when do they close?

thankseedoodle!

19 Comments

they say there not closing..sign says they are continuing to trade and attempts will be made to sell them as a going concern.

Bu we've heard that before....were was it....oh yeah wollies and look at them now

Dixons/comet Next,watch This Space

Original Poster

o so no bargains to be had?

It was TERRIBLE!

The only "bargain" i picked up was the 2m HDMI cable for £3, the rest was still normal, inflated Zavvi prices, however they look like they were ready to slap sale stickers on the TV boxsets as I was leaving . . . .

theres a few good cds in there for 3/4 quid. mostly like a hmv sale section!

Zavvi has more going for it than Woolies.

Woolies had been a bit of a dump for a while but all Zavvi needs to do is be more competitive in it's pricing and buy and sell preowned games like HMV now does.

The only other proper DVD shop in my local town centre is HMV.

was there yesterday the prices are really bad and your not allowed to use your 10% discount if you have a virgin credit card i think the same applies for student discounts as well

allstar2;3876351

they say there not closing..sign says they are continuing to trade and … they say there not closing..sign says they are continuing to trade and attempts will be made to sell them as a going concern.Bu we've heard that before....were was it....oh yeah wollies and look at them now

lol @ wollies, i think they were running the place, thats why it went bust!

££ JASE ££;3876417

lol @ wollies, i think they were running the place, thats why it went … lol @ wollies, i think they were running the place, thats why it went bust!

yeah Zavvi were getting supplied from woolies entertainment section..and now they have called in the debt hence Zavvi's problems.

What i dont get is Zavvi and Woolies use the same supplier and Woolies was alot more expensive of the two :roll:

allstar2;3876429

yeah Zavvi were getting supplied from woolies entertainment section..and … yeah Zavvi were getting supplied from woolies entertainment section..and now they have called in the debt hence Zavvi's problems.What i dont get is Zavvi and Woolies use the same supplier and Woolies was alot more expensive of the two :roll:

blame the management not the supplier

not sure when they close but picked up a guitar hero 3 with the game included yesterday from ellesmere port outlet village for £35 i was told that was a bargin:thumbsup:

Banned

no bargains in the high wycombe store, x

we have 2 zavvis in liverpool, 1 of them is shutting next week, and the other is meant to be shutting a couple of months later

I bought the Xbox 360 Arcade as described here ...

hotukdeals.com/ite…vi/

and with student discount @ 10% worked out at £89.99

warranty is microsoft so not worrying on that front.

Richard Branson wasn't daft selling when he did !

paulam;3876520

not sure when they close but picked up a guitar hero 3 with the game … not sure when they close but picked up a guitar hero 3 with the game included yesterday from ellesmere port outlet village for £35 i was told that was a bargin:thumbsup:

It was £35 in HMV yesterday too!

did you get one they are brill:santa:

ttsese;3876378

was there yesterday the prices are really bad and your not allowed to use … was there yesterday the prices are really bad and your not allowed to use your 10% discount if you have a virgin credit card i think the same applies for student discounts as well

can't pay by cheque either, and there was a sign saying not to be rude to the staff regarding the vouchers

currys will go soon

OnTheBallCity;3877123

currys will go soon

hope so.........shower of fkn pirates :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33194
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218