Groups
    EXPIRED

Zavvi

Anyone think the mods would take offence to me selling zavvi giftcards?!

9 Comments

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm yes

Dont see why you cant ask them...post in feedback and see what they see....

I very much doubt if they would approve it given the situation with Zavvi.

Even if they did approve, you'd find it very difficult to sell them for anywhere near face value....if they sell at all.

Original Poster

akme;3950693

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm yes

lol.. i'm actually quite surprised i haven't seen any come up yet.. I am waiting with baited breath!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3950724

Nope, it'll be fine, go a head and list them in for sale.

So essentially, I would be allowed to list plastic claiming to have money on it, which is actually worthless?!

Someone on another forum I use has had problems using a Zavvi giftcard. They said that only gift cards purchesed after 27th November could be refunded/used.

Zavvi stores aren't accepting them anymore (unless you are ready for a big argument)

Original Poster

"All Gift Card / Gift Voucher holders are required to write to the Joint Administrators at the following address, quoting their Gift Card / Gift Voucher number (s), enclosing original Gift Card / Gift Voucher (s) and quoting their full name and address for return correspondence.

No Gift Card / Gift Voucher (s) will be redeemed in store"

Direct from the website...

scottygar;3950799

"All Gift Card / Gift Voucher holders are required to write to the Joint … "All Gift Card / Gift Voucher holders are required to write to the Joint Administrators at the following address, quoting their Gift Card / Gift Voucher number (s), enclosing original Gift Card / Gift Voucher (s) and quoting their full name and address for return correspondence.No Gift Card / Gift Voucher (s) will be redeemed in store"Direct from the website...

you are answering your own question...

damn virgin voucher - now i need t buy a flight to spend £10 >
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions