Found 8th Sep 2009
i have orderd about 6 things from zavvi and every item ends up out of stock!

anybody else get this problem?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

i thought these guys were closing down sinclast xmas?

It may be because of so many people on here buying them and the stock going.

I have a problem with The Hut, ordered the Jackass boxset and keep getting emails saying they are waiting for stock - I ain't cancelling though lol.

I ordered a PS3 star wars game for £12 something, listed as in stock and expected date of dispatch 4th sep. Still waiting for it to be sent out, price has gone up to £25, saying available for dispatch within 3 days, yet I'm getting e mails saying they're having trouble getting hold of a copy. I have a feeling they're just going to say they couldn't get hold of it and cancel my order :roll:

Yup, ordered a Blu Ray over a week ago with del quoted 3 days. 8 days later nothing, cancelled Monday, ordered the same thing from The Hut (at 2 quid less) it got here today. Bye bye Zavvi on line hope you go the same way as the stores. . .

i ordered a couple of things and everything arrived happily 2 days later.
funny old world huh

To be fair, I've ordered a few things in the last few weeks and only got one delivered. The rest I'm still waiting for

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;6240488

I ordered a PS3 star wars game for £12 something, listed as in stock and … I ordered a PS3 star wars game for £12 something, listed as in stock and expected date of dispatch 4th sep. Still waiting for it to be sent out, price has gone up to £25, saying available for dispatch within 3 days, yet I'm getting e mails saying they're having trouble getting hold of a copy. I have a feeling they're just going to say they couldn't get hold of it and cancel my order :roll:

that's what i ordered, libbs!

babyboxer85;6251381

Same here, only got it cos of trophies though lol

babyboxer85;6251381

How's this for a laugh, FINALLY, the game turned up this morning, opened it up and there was no flipping disc in it, after over a month of waiting !!! when I get hold of someone Monday morning, what's the betting it's 'out of stock' again and there'll be another months wait :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions