Zavvi 4pm Sale?

The link has disappeared off the zavvi homepage? Anyone found it?

16 Comments

not looked myself so dont know
hope that helps

Banned

bigbob909;2388841

not looks myself so dont knowhope that helps

LOL how does that help in anyway?

Original Poster

WTF sums it up.

Original Poster

got on there and its rubbish so no worries!

bigbob909;2388841

not looks myself so dont knowhope that helps

:w00t: love it :thumbsup:

classic answer!

a testament to forums like this creating a buzz and lesson in there... 'how to crash a server and probably lose £thousands' because so much build up is added to getting the first bargains before they go but no1 can because the traffic collapses in on itself creating hours of work for frantic tech guys getting sh!t from the marketing department because they thought launching a sale at a popular hour of the day and leaking bits was a good idea.

Now, the tech guys are going 'I told you so' and 'we leave at 5pm, pay us over-time to fix the problem and we'll do it'...

And we are all here rolling our eyes saying 'typical'!

I cant even get on the site for gods sake

wanna order the house boxset b4 they are all gone

dandoc2;2389016

I cant even get on the site for gods sakewanna order the house boxset b4 … I cant even get on the site for gods sakewanna order the house boxset b4 they are all gone

still in stock..

zavvi.co.uk/Hou…jsf

then keep pressing F5 will pop up after a while

the you just got it get in the basket then though the tills :P

geeadamg;2388952

classic answer!a testament to forums like this creating a buzz and lesson … classic answer!a testament to forums like this creating a buzz and lesson in there... 'how to crash a server and probably lose £thousands' because so much build up is added to getting the first bargains before they go but no1 can because the traffic collapses in on itself creating hours of work for frantic tech guys getting sh!t from the marketing department because they thought launching a sale at a popular hour of the day and leaking bits was a good idea.Now, the tech guys are going 'I told you so' and 'we leave at 5pm, pay us over-time to fix the problem and we'll do it'... And we are all here rolling our eyes saying 'typical'!

I have one question..... :??

The site is going too slow, is there any PS3 goodies on there?

saveuk;2389140

still in … still in stock..http://www.zavvi.co.uk/House-MD-Seasons-1-3-Box-Set/800855/p.jsf then keep pressing F5 will pop up after a while ;)the you just got it get in the basket then though the tills :P

PHEW yeh just got the order through - the series better be good other wise its £25 down the drain

Sites down again tho lol

gd_miester;2389198

The site is going too slow, is there any PS3 goodies on there?

Conan £6.99
stuntman - £8.99

They are the cheapest ones

King of Thieves;2389166

I have one question..... :??

yeah, I should really read my posts back. The words are there but in the wrong order.

I was saying that it was pretty guaranteed that their servers went down at 4pm.

dandoc2;2389277

Conan £6.99 stuntman - £8.99They are the cheapest ones

Thanks, managed to see it, although in a weird format - page has not loaded properly.

So basically nothing for me.

The other 2 games were
gloden compass £7.99
Lost £15.99

geeadamg;2389315

yeah, I should really read my posts back. The words are there but in the … yeah, I should really read my posts back. The words are there but in the wrong order. I was saying that it was pretty guaranteed that their servers went down at 4pm.

I vaguley caught on to what you were saying. But thought the ':?' face suited the moment better instead :thumbsup:

its been a biatch....i try to buy something and it gets me to log in, try it again and it repeats...i'm stook in a loop hole!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions