Groups

Zavvi are a really good company...oh wait

UFC 2010 got dispatched TUESDAY!

It didn't even come on release day and I phoned them yesterday and they said definately saturday. Well whad'ya know...it's not here.

14 Comments

Banned

:xZavvi dont get me started... I ordered a DS game for my mates daughter before christmas ..Nov..09 and by Feb 2010 still no game...end of Feb email saying sorry but its out of stock:x

Post Office not Zavvi

i pre-ordered wolverine from them and it took over 3 weeks after release before it finally came

I received lost planet 2 on release day from zavvi:)

teraomi;8718102

Post Office not Zavvi

+1

Banned

dog_cop;8718098

:xZavvi dont get me started... I ordered a DS game for my mates daughter … :xZavvi dont get me started... I ordered a DS game for my mates daughter before christmas ..Nov..09 and by Feb 2010 still no game...end of Feb email saying sorry but its out of stock:x

well rough, esp for a christmas pressie :x

Banned

zavvi completly useless please everyone keep away:x

Original Poster

two way;8718148

zavvi completly useless please everyone keep away:x

+ 1 Billion

They're terrible.

teraomi;8718102

Post Office not Zavvi

not always, zavvi didn't even claim to have despatched mine until 2 weeks after release, then claimed that one got lost in the post. finally received my copy 3 weeks late

ive always got my stuff pretty fast.

wolf359;8718191

not always, zavvi didn't even claim to have despatched mine until 2 weeks … not always, zavvi didn't even claim to have despatched mine until 2 weeks after release, then claimed that one got lost in the post. finally received my copy 3 weeks late

Was for the post that the OP said Zavvi posted Tuesday. Cant expect them to personally get it to you within the time you expect.

Once a company dispatches/posts an item is then a problem of the delivery company. Should only get annoyed at the sales company for late dispatch and poor customer service IMO.

i always get them quickly when they've dispatched it. usually takes 3days to dispatch though...

Banned

bruv bought bad company 2 on thursday 20th may hoping to get it for the weekend as it was showing as In stock.

Well he got it for the weekend - THIS WEEKEND! Arrived today despite being allegedly dispatched on fri 21st.

Banned

Zavvi' stock room is a desolate place. Tumbleweeds and spider webs, mostly.

When you order from them, they then have to buy a copy off ebay, and we all know that can take a week or two to arrive. When it finally does arrive, they mark it as dispatched on their system and send it out to you the very same month.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions