Posted 17th Dec 2021
Anyone any idea why Zavvi is banned? I tried to post a deal earlier but after I put the link it says the retailer is banned, but there are still current active offers posted from earlier this month. :/
Community Updates
New Comment
19 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Hi
    They are currently banned due to members of the community reporting several issues with them not fulfilling orders
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Ok, thanks. I’ve just placed an order, but good to know not to rely on it arriving before Christmas.
  3. Avatar
    I wished they had been banned earlier as I am still waiting on the delivery of 4 t-shirts I ordered on the 28th November!
    I did get this update on the 8th:
    We are aware that your order X for the below items have still not been sent, we will continue to work to have your order dispatched as soon as possible.
  4. Avatar
    How strange, I've never had a problem with their delivery times however their quality and sizing of clothes leaves a lot to be desired of late!
  5. Avatar
    If HUKD don't want people buying from Zavvi then for consistency the old deals should be expired really
  6. Avatar
    traceysws7717/12/2021 22:31

Ok, thanks. I’ve just placed an order, but good to know not to rely on it a …Ok, thanks. I’ve just placed an order, but good to know not to rely on it arriving before Christmas.

Had issues with them in the past not delivering things on time, especially around xmas!
  7. Avatar
    very slow at dispatching ordered 3 for 30.on 4k last week we them still waiting now dunt mean they shud be banned tho
  8. Avatar
    I felt like my orders were probably not even landed in the UK when they suggested they were in stock.
  9. Avatar
    Yes show a warning and let people make a choice, we are missing deals for no reason.
  10. Avatar
    Out of interest how many complaints does it take for a retailer to be “banned” and at what point do they have that removed? Not got an opinion on them or the process, just interested
  11. Avatar
    never had an issue, delivery a bit slow sometimes but that happens with all companies at some point..
  12. Avatar
    I placed an order on the 23rd October for delivery on the 26th October and still not turned up, had to put a claim in via PayPal as zavvi refused to cancel my order and refund me… got my refund through PayPal. Still have another outstanding order from mid November still waiting to be despatched as I was hoping my October order was a one off. But looks like that will be another PayPal claim. I won’t be ordering from them again!
  13. Avatar
    Damage already done for many. Hukd should only let them back on when they stop dodgy business practices, for example. Sending a email magazine or whatever they call it then say no refund as you have recieved part of order even though customer didn't ask for it or want it. Also sending customers message every 5 days to say they not sent it yet, really helpful that is. Refusing customers refunds even though items are not on the way yet even after a month. Automated customer service that give nonsense replies that do not make any sense. I think it's real bad that they been allowed on here in build upto Xmas. They not changed their ways in a few years now. Many folk will be disappointed. See bad reviews on trustpilot. They need a revamp on way they go about things. Seen a few on here waiting for over 8 months for an item and zavvi don't come clean by saying can't fulfill order and refund.
  14. Avatar
    Legobuilder21/12/2021 18:29

Damage already done for many. Hukd should only let them back on when they …Damage already done for many. Hukd should only let them back on when they stop dodgy business practices, for example. Sending a email magazine or whatever they call it then say no refund as you have recieved part of order even though customer didn't ask for it or want it. Also sending customers message every 5 days to say they not sent it yet, really helpful that is. Refusing customers refunds even though items are not on the way yet even after a month. Automated customer service that give nonsense replies that do not make any sense. I think it's real bad that they been allowed on here in build upto Xmas. They not changed their ways in a few years now. Many folk will be disappointed. See bad reviews on trustpilot. They need a revamp on way they go about things. Seen a few on here waiting for over 8 months for an item and zavvi don't come clean by saying can't fulfill order and refund.

Sounds like the antics of a business that's about to go under and trying to claw some money in to keep them afloat.
  15. Avatar
    PaulandPam21/12/2021 19:09

Sounds like the antics of a business that's about to go under and trying …Sounds like the antics of a business that's about to go under and trying to claw some money in to keep them afloat.

You would think but they been acting like this 2 years ago when I ordered. Had to cancel through PayPal as 5 weeks later a week before xmas still no xmas presents and they were still saying 5 day despatch and I couldn't have a refund. Once opened PayPal case they said they can't help me any further unless I close PayPal case. If I had closed case wouldn't be able to open a case 2nd time and would have lost money. Think the unique types of merchandise that are hard to get in UK keeps them in business still here but shouldn't treat customers like mugs.
  16. Avatar
    Are Zavvi still banned?

I Cannot post any deals and personally I've had zero issues with 56 purchases last year and 2 this year so far
  17. Avatar
    Don't know why Zavvi are banned or is it all Hut Group companies? I've had 2 orders delivered promptly this year and 1 return processed ok.
  18. Avatar
    kobrakaan109/01/2022 13:11

Are Zavvi still banned? I Cannot post any deals and personally I've had …Are Zavvi still banned? I Cannot post any deals and personally I've had zero issues with 56 purchases last year and 2 this year so far

Just tried to post a deal and told they are banned. I’ve never had an issue with them apart from deliveries being a bit slow. Received a faulty 4k disc a while back and they replaced it no problem and offered me a £5 credit. Banning them seems a bit extreme and is another push in the direction of Amazon who only mirror everyone else’s deals
  19. Avatar
    aLV42617/12/2021 22:33

I wished they had been banned earlier as I am still waiting on the …I wished they had been banned earlier as I am still waiting on the delivery of 4 t-shirts I ordered on the 28th November!I did get this update on the 8th:We are aware that your order X for the below items have still not been sent, we will continue to work to have your order dispatched as soon as possible.

Hi aLV426, we would have expected this to be with you by now. If for any reason you are still waiting on this, please drop us a message via our HotUkDeals inbox with your order number and I'm sure we can help sort this for you.
Post a comment