zavvi codes

i have 2 zavvi codes 1 from the birthday comp and 1 from the xmas comp and as i wont use them was wondering if i was aloud to give them away. If i am aloud to give them away i would like people to register there reqeust in a post (only 1 post per person) for 1 code only
and i will get my daughter to choose 2 numbers in the morning and will post the winners in the thread after and pm the codes across.
please mods if this is not aloud then feel free to delete thread. Its just that i wont use them.

30 Comments

yes please

yes please.

Yes please Thanks for the kind gesture. Happy New Year

Original Poster

sorry forgot to mention they are both £2.50 vouchers

Me too please...Happy New Year

and me ... lol

Yes please....Happy New Year

count me in please...... nice gesture for a nice start to the new year

me in plz

happy new year:thumbsup:

I'd love one if possible thanks

Yes pleasee

Please :_

Yes please what a lovely thought, Happy new year xx

yes please, happy new year!!

ooh me as well please, would really like one, maybe give you an exchange for a cdwoww £1.25 code:thumbsup:

Yes Please, Happy New Year !

yes please,
Thanks in advance

yes please
many thanks happy new year!

That's mighty generous of you, Happy New Year to you and your family :-)

yes please, happy new year

Add me in please

Original Poster

hi all my daughter has just chosen the numbers 10 and 20 so the lucky winners are dmissy13 and missismop
congrats and happy new year will pm you the codes now

Original Poster

ok little problem guys and girls does anyone now where the christmas codes have gone as i click on the blue link on the right hand side and it doesnt show me my code help please.
i wont send the other code till i have found this one.
sorry

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7389977

*Allowed.Click the door you won the code from.

it not showing any doors just the picture :x

woohoo i won if they let you get to the code lol just showing a new pic for me on that link too

Original Poster

dmissy13;7390024

woohoo i won if they let you get to the code lol just showing a new pic … woohoo i won if they let you get to the code lol just showing a new pic for me on that link too

thought it was just me. thanks for not making me go mad :thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners

Thanks critster for doing this

I just checked and I cant see the windows any more, just a whole picture, so not sure how you would get vouchers if you won

Original Poster

dmissy13;7390024

woohoo i won if they let you get to the code lol just showing a new pic … woohoo i won if they let you get to the code lol just showing a new pic for me on that link too

ok dmissy13 i am going to pm your code over to you as yours was the first number my daughter chose. And im very sorry missismop but as soon as hukd mods sort out our christmas codes then i will send yours straight away.

ty what a nice start to the new year xx

thx and happy new year:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    2. GOT Leaks again416
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions