Groups

Zavvi Customer Service Helpline 08442640702

Just out of interest, has anyone actually ever spoken to anyone at Zavvi via this number? Tried ringing it 5 or 6 times over the past few days, perhaps they've already gone on their hols.

10 Comments

I rang them this morning about the bogof blu ray they said it will be sorted in time

spoken to customer services almost everyday in teh past week, have 5 outstanding orders with them now!

Original Poster

I guess I'll try again then. :thumbsup:

Spoken to them many times after orders have been messed up. Not my favourite company by a long shot......

Hmmm.....

I can't seem to get hold of Zavvi as well...

I ordered the Planet Earth/Life Blu Ray combi blu ray boxset, but they ended up sending me the Planet Earth Boxset. So I queried my order but still no reply. Every time I phone, I get no answer.....

emailed 2 weeks ago looking for RMA number, still no reply

Really need to speak with someone in Customer Services but only get a voice message on the helpline number,
    unable to leave a message or get a call back and trying to resolve the problem via messaging just doesn't work!
    What happened to having a real somebody on the end of the phone who can talk through things and try and resolve our problem?

I am trying to check on my movie

mod

Kellycunningham30

I am trying to check on my movie

Zavvi won't see this thread. You should contact them directly.

Just put in a disc for the box set space 1999 and it comes up wrong region never seen that before has anybody else?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions