Zavvi delivery problem? Anyone dealt with them before?

Found 19th Dec 2017
Yoyoyoyo
I don't really favour Zavvi but have used them previously no probs, however, the other day I noticed they had a gift my friend wanted for xmas and they don't charge delivery which is why I chose them..
all over their website it claimed that last day of ordering for xmas was the 18th, I saw the item on the 16th, ordered it (it said in stock & ready to dispatch) and it was confirmed on my order email from them..
I received an email today stating it was being delivered between the 29th and 1st Jan..

I'm super peed off and have tried to get hold of them but no bloody joy.. :(!!!
Anyone have any experience with them ?
Quite qnnoyed really.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Used them plenty of times never had an issue
Ordered a boxset which was in stock for my niece. Was ordered last month am still waiting for it to be delivered.
Original Poster
emodan7 m ago

Ordered a boxset which was in stock for my niece. Was ordered last month …Ordered a boxset which was in stock for my niece. Was ordered last month am still waiting for it to be delivered.

oh god XD!
No no one's ever delt with them
had a similar issue with them a few years ago at Christmas. ain't used them since
Original Poster
oliverkennedy1047 m ago

No no one's ever delt with them

a comment counts right
Original Poster
discozohan43 m ago

had a similar issue with them a few years ago at Christmas. ain't used …had a similar issue with them a few years ago at Christmas. ain't used them since

maybe they meant deivery by next xmas? ehhhh
Used to use them all the time but stopped using them last year because their customer service sucks
Original Poster
Adrian.Oldfield5 m ago

Used to use them all the time but stopped using them last year because …Used to use them all the time but stopped using them last year because their customer service sucks

looks like I'm getting a bout of their customer service skills

I know it's a busy time of year and that but don't bare lie to me to get me to buy things ?
Recently ordered a box set, took 3 weeks to deliver.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants