Zavvi delivery question

9 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2009
Ordered a cd on 30 Nov, esttimated despatch 1st Dec. Still not been despactehd though? How long does it normally take? Its 2nd Dec now and still waiting to be despatched

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

About 3-5 days approx

zavvi + delivery = who knows!!! lol

sometimes it takes them weeks to despatch and other times a few days

Original Poster

Emzy81;7084298

zavvi + delivery = who knows!!! lolsometimes it takes them weeks to … zavvi + delivery = who knows!!! lolsometimes it takes them weeks to despatch and other times a few days

Really? Oh! Its an xmas pressie!

It took a week for my dvd to come .

I ordered two DS games from Zavvi last month... both were in stock, supposedly.

One was "despatched" the next day........ never received it.

The other was still not despatched two weeks later so I cancelled it.

I figure next time I'll go elsewhere.

bargainhunter2009;7084352

Really? Oh! Its an xmas pressie!

Ive found that hassling them gets them moving faster, if you use their message system it tends to work

Emzy81;7084670

Ive found that hassling them gets them moving faster, if you use their … Ive found that hassling them gets them moving faster, if you use their message system it tends to work

I tried the message system..... it says you'll get a response within 24 hrs........

so more like 30 hrs passes......... no response....... so I sent a second message saying where's the response to my first message...........

5 days later I finally get a response telling me they have to wait 10 working days before they resend the lost one and finally agreeing to cancel the second item.

Original Poster

Zavvi now tell me they are waiting on stock yet they are still selling the Top Gear cd as in stock! Also they have taken the money (95p!) out even though I have no idea when I will get it

Just got my Borderlands game took about 3 days i reckon
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…12
    2. Camera lens11
    3. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London11

See more discussions