Groups

zavvi - do they have any xbox consoles left?

hey guys, my husband sold his xbox 360 20gb console plus games @ christmas as we were hard up & needed the money for prezzies. i told him no & that he'd miss it but he wouldn't listen. anyway, turns out he regrets selling it. misses fifa09 too much! it's his birthday in 2 weeks & would like to get him the elite. was thinking maybe zavvi have some reduced?!?! long shot i know. or has anyone seen them for a good price. after console only , no bundles. thanx. x

5 Comments

Are some Zavvi's still open? Ours changed to HMV ages ago now.

There was a post on here about WHSmith selling the Arcade for £100...........other than that the Elite prices are around £200+ (Amazon and Play are both £209.99 for Elite only)

Original Poster

was in the zavvi in the trafford centre on saturday. if he had said earlier, i could have looked then! i'm not too sure where the nearest zavvi to me is. i'm m6 jct 35. x

]http//ww…jsf gives the stores that are still open, you could give them a ring

the page is set to show the north of england

Banned

was in zavvi BISHOPSGATE yesterday, no consols and consols are excluded from any special offers.

all xbox consoles have been returned to microsoft from today in all remaining Zavvi stores, they have exercised they right to have them returned for none payment.

Just to let you know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047173
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2441
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64489
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251371

See more discussions