Groups

zavvi experiences?

have any of you used zavvi for a big purchase are they safe i dont mind using them for small amounts but im not so sure about spending £200 on there

9 Comments

I've no experience of shopping with Zavvi, but if you spend over £100 using a credit card then you're covered in case things do go wrong

zavvi are owned by the hut group. so if you feel comfortable to buy stuff from their other online stores then why not with zavvi (that's assuming you have bought stuff from their other stores)

Banned

ive ordered loads from them, never had any problems, but all dvds, games etc nothing big, but i wouldnt have a problem ordering big from them

Banned

wouldnt risk it tbh

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews168425.html

Original Poster

yeah im thinkin bout spendin the extra £20 and using amazon

i will never order from zavvi again they jusrt cancel orders when they feel like it and say item is out of stock the item i ordered is still showing as instock grr

Banned

whats the purchase?

Original Poster

csiman

whats the purchase?

ps3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4692236
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions