Zavvi - Game Pre-Orders??

Found 26th Mar 2015
Hi,

I pre-ordered Bloodborne from Zavvi, how reliable are they for getting it to you on release day?

As of now, I haven't had an email to say it has been dispatched and was desperate to play it tomorrow.
Community Updates
28 Comments
Same here, I'm starting to feel very nervous about it.
My pre-order (for the standard edition) still says "Awaiting stock pick".

It is really annoying, I can't seem to go anywhere on the Net, youtube without loads of spoilers.
With normal orders, in my experience they have despatched same day and I have received it next day. Never pre-ordered with them though.
Original Poster
I've tweeted them but not expecting a reply.

Mine says 'Awaiting Pick' Estimated dispatch 27/03/15
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

Same here, I'm starting to feel very nervous about it.My pre-order (for … Same here, I'm starting to feel very nervous about it.My pre-order (for the standard edition) still says "Awaiting stock pick".It is really annoying, I can't seem to go anywhere on the Net, youtube without loads of spoilers.

The guide doesn't come while the 2nd either!
I'm waiting on Toukiden Kiwami, it's disappeared off the site but my order still stands, customer service are very quiet.
moshixmoshi

I'm waiting on Toukiden Kiwami, it's disappeared off the site but my … I'm waiting on Toukiden Kiwami, it's disappeared off the site but my order still stands, customer service are very quiet.

Yeah Bloodborne has disappeared from their site, although you can find the page with Google and it says "Sold out".
I got Mario Party 2 days early

But I did receive an email about it, have you tried getting on to live chat? Or their terrible messaging system! Good luck
benjammin316

I got Mario Party 2 days early But I did receive an email about it, have … I got Mario Party 2 days early But I did receive an email about it, have you tried getting on to live chat? Or their terrible messaging system! Good luck

Well there seems to be quite a few people moaning so I'm guessing that they haven't (yet) got stock.
shoptweets.co.uk/zav…/s1

Fingers crossed that they dispatch them tonight.
Zavvi can be a little hit-and-miss with delivery times in my experience, but generally I'd say you needn't worry too much - it's never *that* long. As an example, my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, which is released next Thursday, was despatched today.
Andy@XCite

Same here, I'm starting to feel very nervous about it.My pre-order (for … Same here, I'm starting to feel very nervous about it.My pre-order (for the standard edition) still says "Awaiting stock pick".It is really annoying, I can't seem to go anywhere on the Net, youtube without loads of spoilers.

Good luck. I pre ordered Child of light from them and had that "awaiting stock" and it was 8 days after release I cancelled my order and went else where.

Zavvi are junk, I won't be pre ordering a game from them again.
Status has changed to "awaiting dispatch" so that is progress, I guess
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

Status has changed to "awaiting dispatch" so that is progress, I guess

Mine is still ' Awaiting Stock Pick'
Original Poster
Not looking good, I've sent support an email
Mine has just been despatched.
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

Mine has just been despatched.

Mine still says awaiting stock pick oO
Still "awaiting stock pick here." *rage slowly rising*
Still "awaiting stock pick here." *rage slowly rising*
This is why no one should order from Zavvi. They're awful and people should know that by now.
Original Poster
"Thanks for placing your order with us

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Bloodborne - Collector's Edition

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Zavvi"
Original Poster
feeder16

Mine still says awaiting stock pick oO

Let me know if you get yours
"Hello Martin ,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Bloodborne - Collector's Edition [Games PS4] .

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. This item is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers."

FFS. Cancelling my order and account with Zavvi. I'll buy it in a shop.
Sorry to hear you are all still having grief, my copy turned up today so delivery was very fast (free delivery) ... once it was actually despatched.
Original Poster
Apesod

"Hello Martin ,Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated … "Hello Martin ,Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Bloodborne - Collector's Edition [Games PS4] .I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. This item is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers."FFS. Cancelling my order and account with Zavvi. I'll buy it in a shop.

I've just accepted to pay £10 more to get it from Amazon, its arrived today with their one day shipping.

Not shopping with Zavvi again.

I've just accepted to pay £10 more to get it from Amazon, its arrived … I've just accepted to pay £10 more to get it from Amazon, its arrived today with their one day shipping. Not shopping with Zavvi again.

Same here. It's coming tomorrow. Luckily got a couple of days off work so I can catch up with everyone who got it on release day!
Edited by: "Apesod" 29th Mar 2015
Original Poster
Apesod

Same here. It's coming tomorrow. Luckily got a couple of days off work so … Same here. It's coming tomorrow. Luckily got a couple of days off work so I can catch up with everyone who got it on release day!

The Clerical Beast has just mugged me for 4000 souls
feeder16

The Clerical Beast has just mugged me for 4000 souls

The old footballer will mug you for more.

I've just accepted to pay £10 more to get it from Amazon, its arrived … I've just accepted to pay £10 more to get it from Amazon, its arrived today with their one day shipping. Not shopping with Zavvi again.

Same here. It's coming tomorrow. Luckily got a couple of days off work so I can catch up with everyone who hot it on release day!
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

The old footballer will mug you for more.

I got too cocky though and was expecting a traditional 'fog gate'. I was consciously thinking I should go back and buy that Armour.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants